Monday, January 3, 2011

Naughty Girl For A Day - Lady Blue Knight



Happy Monday!

Today we have the amazing Lady Blue Knight. For those of you who follow my dark little mind, you know she's one half author of my fave fic Learning To Kneel.

Hey y'all! I'm Lady Blue Knight, the Snarky half of Sneaky Snarky Subs and I'm gonna be your 'Naughty Girl For A Day'. When Cullen818 asked me to do this I was all




and I danced around the house naked and giddy! This of course made my Doofus turn around from his computer corner and ask me exactly what the fuck was going on. So I informed him! Afterward he wished he hadn't asked after I inflicted my squealing excitement on his eardrums.


Anyway! When I sat down to do my piece, I brought up OpenOffice and stared at the cursor. After a while I started feeling like I was being mocked so I started piddling around with my graphics tablet. Then it hit me and I decided to talk about my new favorite place! TwiWrite, the TwiWrite Forums and the new blog TwiWrite Headquarters!



The lovely and sweet JaspersIzzy and her awesome posse have created an awesome new fanfiction archiving site. I'm so prone to be with ffn because I got spoiled and I can search for whoever/whoever. Well now I can search for Jasper/Bella pairings or Emmett/Bella or whatever other pairing I want, both straight and slash! I can also search by category, rating, character, genre, specific Teams, and also for complete or WIP stories. Plus there are even more options in the left hand side bar. Lots and lots and lots of options. If there's anything in this world that Lady Blue Knight loves, it's options.


Then there's the Forum boards. I've never been into forum boards before this. I've been poking and prowling around there some but after I get chapter 10 of LtK written (450 words thus far!) I'm only going to be working on an awards site and that means lots of time to play around on there.


Then, on top of all that, they're assembling this badass looking blog to accompany all of it! They're just now getting things started but I already know it's going to be great and that I'll end up having frequent flyer miles from dropping in so much.


In my personal opinion, we should all bail from FFn and go to TwiWrite & it's forums. The rules are very, very, very simple and there's no worries about stuff getting pulled. Unless you break 2 rules, that is. We can post banners and pictures directly with our stuff when we post stories as well. In my opinion that's much better advertisement than having to go to the author profile and seeing if they have the link listed to their banner.


Our (Sneaky Snarky Subs) stuff will be there when it gets pulled from Fanfiction.net. Our JPOV outtake from LtK that we submitted The Fandom for Preemies is up over at TwiWrite solely and shall be for Lord knows how long, so if you want an insider's view of what's going on in his head, take yourself over there and sign up stat! Then come to the forums and visit the LtK thread. I bite, Si doesn't. *winks.*


Lady Blue Knight over and out!

Well, thanks for that awesome plug of Twiwrite.net. I totally agree...it's the new place to be!


No comments:

Post a Comment