Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sunday One Shot Wonder Rec


Jasper/Bella

Summary - Jasper tries to make Bella's birthday extra special by giving into
her ultimate fantasy, but it might not be so easy to do... for either of them.
AU/AH



Happy New Year!
This fic was written and posted a few weeks ago for Lady Tazz's birthday and I had the pleasure of being the beta.

It's my fave kind of fic...J/B pairing...check! D/s...check! Dominant Jasper...check! Steamy lemon...check! Do I have to say anything else?  I will...it was fanfuckn'tastic!  Izzy was skiddish about writing the lemon, but she blew it out the box!  And, this Jasper?  Total panty soaker. His devotion and love for Bella rolls off him in waves! He's domineering but you'll love him. He's such a cupcake. *winks*

As a matter of fact, I'm running off to read it again!




No comments:

Post a Comment