Thursday, January 13, 2011

Tie Me Up and Tease Me Thursday



Please remember to submit your teasers to jaspersnaughtygirls@gmail.com by Wednesday night!



Jasper/Bella




Alice quietly walked up behind Victoria and in a flash, had a knife pressed against her back. “Make one sound and you die.”

 
“What the…” Victoria started to say as she tried to twist around.

Alice didn’t waste any time and plunged the knife into Victoria’s body. With a flick of her wrist, the red head fell to the floor, blood spurting out of the deadly wound. “You really should have listened to me,” was all Alice said before swiping the blade across her pant leg to erase the blood and sheathing the knife between the material and a leather strap around her leg.




Jasper/Bella

JPOV

I picked up my drink and brought it to my mouth. I slipped an ice cube between my lips, bent down to graze her breast and then took her nipple in my mouth. She arched her back and let out a moan in response.

I took an ice cube in my hand and slowly ran it between her breast and down her stomach, the sounds of her gasps and moans were driving me crazy. I swirled the ice cube around her belly button and let it melt. I leaned down and let my tongue take the same path as the ice did, I could taste the Jake Daniels from the ice on her as I dipped my tongue into her belly button.

“Jasper...please,” she moaned.

“Please what, darlin'?” I asked as I licked just above her sweet sex.

“Stop teasing me, I can't take much more,” she panted.

“Your body smells so good, Bella,” I moaned as I felt her body quiver with want.

No comments:

Post a Comment