Thursday, January 27, 2011

Tie Me Up & Tease Me Thursday




 
Jasper/Bella
Chapter 8 - Ironic

BPOV

Hello.”

Your lying, cheating, sack of shit ex-husband is here to see you.”

Damn it, Rose! What does he want? Where are you?”

We're in your office.”

Rose, keep him busy and I'll be right there,” I said and flipped my phone shut.

I walked into my office and froze at what was happening in front me.

What the hell is going on Rose?” I said as I looked at Edward laying on the floor in a fetal position, holding himself.

Can't...breath...,” he gasped.

Oh my God! Rose, what did you do?” I asked.

Well, you said to keep him busy. He's busy holding his balls,” she said smirking.

This is not what I meant, and you know it,” I said as I walked over to Edward. “Oh my God. Edward, are you all right?”

“No!” he said in pain.

“I swear Rose, sometimes...,” I took a deep breath. “Just help me get him up.”

“No! You stay the hell over there!” Edward yelled at Rose.

“ Don't worry. I wouldn't walk that far to help you up,” she sneered.

My God, Rose. What is the matter with you?” I asked.

“Consider it a blow for your dignity. He deserves so much more,” she said.

“What is dignified about kicking somebody in the balls?” I asked.

“Well, I feel better,” Rose snickered.




Carlisle/Bella

Chapter 11 - Dreams Do Come True

CPOV

My last patient of the day had just left and I was alone in the office with Bella. We have become so close, that there is nothing in the world I wouldn't do for her. Lately, I could not get the erotic dream she told me about, out of my head. Today, I would make her dream come true.

I walked down the hall and into a clean examine room.

"Bella, can you come to exam room two, please," I yelled so she would hear me.

"Sure, I will be right there." Bella replied.

A few moments later, she walked in. I closed the door behind her and locked it. She jumped and spun around to look at me.

"What the hell?" she said, looking very confused.

"Nurse Masen, you're late for your exam," I said in a steady stern tone.

"What?" she said staring into my eyes. "Oh...god...," she said as she figured out what I was doing.

"Sorry, Dr. Cullen," she said hesitantly.


I nodded my head and smirked, so she knew I wanted this too. As she bit her bottom lip, she blushed.

Nurse Masen, please step out of your clothes and lay on the table."






No comments:

Post a Comment