Saturday, January 29, 2011

TwiCarol Brings You Some Light In The Dark ...


Edward/Bella

Summary - "No bed?" "I don't sleep." "Ever?" "No. Not at all." That's about to change.

This little piece of genius is a collaboration between one of my favorite authors, FL95, and the talented danieller123. As of now, I have read 8 chapters & I am totally hooked. Edward & Bella are bloggers & the way they meet is just brilliant! LMFAO! All I will say about it is ICE.CREAM. These two take their love of it VERY seriously. ;) I cannot wait to see where these two lovely ladies take us with this awesome story of theirs. All I know is that it's going to be completely worth it. Epic fuckery to help get you through the day. Read it, you'll love it! I know I do!
 

2 comments:

  1. I fucking love you Carol.
    Thank you so much for the pimpage.
    Glad it is making you giggle!!!

    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure, Jo. The icecream scene killed me! LMAO! Much love. xoxo

    ReplyDelete