Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday's One Shot Wonder Recs


Jasper

Summary -Dark Jasper finds his La tua cantante. Instantly he becomes obsessed with the girl that sings for him. But is she as human as he thinks or is she just a figment of his imagination? Will his obsession be enough to keep the girl alive? Lemon/One shot

This o/s was brought to my attention by a reader of mine and I'm so glad she told me about it. So, what do we have here?  A fic starring my favorite vamp, who happens to be deliciously dark. It's a total WIN for me!

But, it's so much more than that. I won't give too much away because you'll find you'll get sucked in (pun intended) right off the bat (no pun intended). There's a creative story line, steamy lemon, some smexy blood play and an ending curve ball. Check it out!


The Key To My Heart by JaspersIzzy
Jasper/Bella

Summary: Jasper tries to make Bella's birthday extra special by giving into her ultimate fantasy, but it might not be so easy to do... for either of them. AU/AH 


~she wrote this for my birthday~
JaspersIzzy, MistressGemGem, and Jaspersexkitten got togather and gave me the nickname cupcake.
(You will understand the significance of this when reading the OS) 

This one shot is very HOT!!! Jasper is just very yummy.

"Kitchen is clean... check. Cupcakes ready... check. Butt-ass naked with nothing but an apron on... double check!" I snorted at the absurdity of it, but knew this was one of her fantasies. Although I was usually the one in control, I liked to delight my feisty little kitten now and again.

*swoons* You had me at Butt-ass naked!!


My erection was now at full attention and eagerly poking out from underneath the too short apron I had on. She had made me this apron for my birthday last year after we had married. It was a bright blue and tied around the waist, with a large brown cupcake in the center with the words "the key to my heart" written over it.

I had teared up a bit at the gesture. They were the first words I had ever heard her speak, when I handed her a cupcake in my shop that fateful day when we met. It had been raining, and she just so happened to stumble in, looking all wet, cold, beautiful and... wet. I couldn't take my eyes off of her as she huddled in the shop door to get dry.

*Tazzy passes out*

Just trust me and go read this very naughty one shot!!!!

Bella Hears a Who by philadelphic
Edward/Bella

Summary - Just a bit of fun, originally posted on Breath-of-Twilight's Halloween Countdown. When your crush is your coworker and your work is all about sexual harassment training, does it take a supernatural event to finally make your move? Probably all human.

So I found this great o/s by the talented author of the superb AU E/B fic, La canzone della Bella Cigna. That fic rocks my socks off & so did this o/s. Poor Edward has no idea if he stands a chance with his coworker Bella, until she hears a strange noise in her house & calls him to check it out for her. Wonderfully written & amusing, this o/s is the perfect thing to put a smile on your face this Sunday. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment