Friday, February 25, 2011

Lemon Drizzles

Welcome to Jasper's Naughty Girls Lemon Drizzle!




Welcome to week 25!



We got an incredible response to this weeks pic prompt!

This week's Pic:



This weeks lemon drizzles:

The Familiar Stranger by Lady Tazz

Edward/Bella


I was admiring the painting, I just loved gallery openings and seeing a new artist work. This was the part of my job that I enjoyed the most.

I looked around and watched all the people and their reactions to the paintings. I then noticed the most striking man I had ever seen. He had the most amazing bronze hair and I'm pretty sure he had an incredible body underneath the black suit he was wearing. I didn't realize I was staring until he returned my gaze. Wow, his green eyes haunted me. I blushed and turned away.

I grabbed a glass a of wine and continued through the exhibit. I noticed a few Well-known artist and some influential people in the crowd. When are gazes met a smile or nod was exchanged. Being an art critic made me both loved and hated by many. I searched around for the bronzed haired man; I found myself disappointed when I couldn't find him.

I was admiring the last piece when I heard the most smoothest voice speaking.

“The artist is very talented, don't you think?” he said.

“Yes,” I said as I turned my head to see who was talking to me. My heart skipped a beat to find out it was him.

“My name is Edward.”

“I'm Isabella.”

“It's nice to meet you, Isabella,” he whispered close to my face, sending shivers through my body. I could feel what I could only describe as an electric current following through us, drawing us in.

“Nice to meet you too,” I barely got the words out, I was so overwhelmed.

“Would you like to get out of here, and maybe get a drink next door?” he asked and I nodded.

We walked out of the gallery; I never even said my goodbyes. The bar was small and cozy, we sat and talked. Every minute I spent with this man, I was drawn in further.

I looked down at my watch and noticed how late it was. “My, it's late. I need to get going.”

“Let me walk you to your car.”

“I only live two blocks away. I walked.”

“Then let me walk you home.”

I nodded.

~*~*~

We stood outside of my apartment building and just gazed at each other.

“Isabella, it was a pleasure to meet you,” he said, as he brought my hand to his mouth and softly kissed it, sending a jolt right to my core. I let out a gasp.

Before I knew what was happening I felt his lips on mine. His were soft and strong.

“Are you going to ask me in, Isabella?” he whispered against my lips. I was lost, so lost.

“Yes, please come in,” I said, almost begging.

The moment I closed the door to my apartment I was against the wall, his lips and hands were all over me, causing me to moan incoherently. I slowly pushed him away. I walked down the my hall to my bedroom, looking over my shoulder making sure he had followed.

When I reached my room I slipped my shoes off and walked over to the bed and shed my little black dress, leaving me in just a thong. I turned my head as he removed his clothes.

“Beautiful,” he whispered in my ear, as I felt his cock poking my back from where he stood behind me..

“Mmmmm,” I moaned as both his hands cupped my tits.

“Your body is amazing,” he said, as he slid a hand down my body, removing my thong. “So sexy.”

“Ahhhhhhhh,” I moaned as he slide his fingers through the folds of my wet pussy.

He pushed me forward and I fell on the bed. His cock was teasing my entrance.

“Please,” I moaned.

“Please what?”

“Fuck me.Fuck me please.”

He entered me with one hard thrust.

“Ohhhhhhhh.” He moved in and out of me fast and hard.

“You feel so good wrapped around my cock,” he groaned as he slammed into me over and over again.

“Fuuuuuuuuuck,” I screamed as I could feel my orgasm start to build.

“I love how wet your pussy is for me,” he growled.

All my senses were spiraling out of control. The scent of our joined bodies, the feel of him pounding into me and the sound of his growl, sent me flying over the edge.

“Fuck!Yes,” he screamed, as he found his release..

He collapsed next to me, panting on the bed. He pulled me into his arms and our lips met.

“I love you, Mrs. Cullen. Happy Anniversary.”

“Mr. Cullen, I love you too.”

~JNG~

Why can’t I be loved? by Flaming Junebug

Before I could get up from my position, kneeling beside the bed in prayer, someone was behind me. His hands were on my hips, pulling them up, while pushing between my shoulder blades so that I lay the upper part of my body on the bed.

Unsure of what he was going to do, I submitted to his pull. Scared, yet excited at the same time. I hadn’t been this aroused in months.

Feeling his hardness against my ass, my breathing picked up. What was he going to do? His hands splayed across my back, massaging and finding their way to the sides of my breasts. His breath was hot upon my neck as he ran his nose down the length of my body.

Slowly, and in an agonizing pace, I wanted him to touch me there. I was aching for it. I needed it. I couldn’t believe it was happening.

His hand was shaking as he gently caressed my heat.

I gasped at the feeling of someone touching me there. How wrong this was. I wasn’t supposed to be feeling this way or doing this.

Never, had I felt this way. Never, had someone shown me this. Never, had I been in wanting.

“So warm…so wet.” He spoke and I knew that voice.

Whimpering, I tried to move myself against him. But he was having none of it.

He moved himself away and his penis grazed my bottom, while moving down to where I ached. Feeling his length and hardness was nothing I had experienced before. I hoped it didn’t hurt.

His penis rubbed my clit and I almost flew off the bed.

“Please.” I begged him to let me feel the release.

“Ssh,” he whispered.

Moving, he placed his penis at my opening. Slowly, he entered me. It was like nothing I’d ever felt. He was big…, so big. Stretching me to the limit.

Leaning over me he kissed my back, stilling to catch his breath.

He eased out and then pushed back in. The feeling of him inside me was amazing. With his hand still on my heat, he began to add pressure to my clit.
“Oh…oh…I’m…” I couldn’t even get the words out. He was behind me, picking up speed and rubbing my clit. My thoughts were not on the fact that I shouldn’t be doing this, that whoever he was, he shouldn’t be there.

My orgasm hit and I couldn’t help but scream out. I only prayed that no one heard.

He grabbed both hips and slammed into me with such force that it only enhanced my ecstasy.
“Bella,” he called out as he filled me with his seed. I knew that voice.

He collapsed on me but caught himself with his hands. Laying his head on my back, we took a few minutes to catch our breath.

As he stood up and pulled out of me, I turned to confirm who the voice belonged to. Not quite believing it could be him, I was shocked and stunned by the reality.

“Edward.” I covered my mouth with my hand as the tears welled up in my eyes. The one person I had always loved and trusted with my life, the one person who had left me for another and the one and only person I wanted to be with.

~JNG~

Title: Welcome Home Surprise by Somebody’s Bella
Pairing: Jasper/Bella

JPOV
5:00 p.m.
Finally! It’s time to head home. I sometimes hated my job as bank president at our local, hometown bank. Today was one of those days. Nothing seemed to go right. I was looking forward to a quiet evening at home with my live-in girlfriend, Bella.
I pulled my Mercedes into the garage attached to the house and notice Bella’s car was already parked inside. However, when I walked inside the house was dark.

“Bella! Where are you, babe?” I yelled as I toed off my dress shoes in the mud room and start pulling at the knot in my tie. Leaving it hanging loosely around my neck, I shrug out of my suit coat and toss it over the back of the couch as I continue to search the house for any signs of Bella.

I looked at the coffee table to see if there was a note giving me any idea of where she might be but found nothing. I called for Bella again as I walked down the hall toward our bedroom.

“Bella? Are you in here?” I ask as I push the door of our room open and flip on the light. My mouth dropped open in shock at the sight before me.

“Hey there, handsome,” Bella purred at me while she laid naked across our bed, “I was starting to wonder if you were coming home or not.”

My cock instantly hardened as my eyes took in her form. She was lying in the middle of the brown silk sheets propped up on her elbows, her curly, chestnut-colored hair draped down behind as her looked toward my frame that was still frozen in the doorway. Her long, slender legs were stretched out in front of her and crossed at the ankles. The dusty pink nipples of her breasts were peaked showing her arousal. My cock was begging me to move forward to take her but my legs wouldn’t move.

“Hell, Bella. If I’d known you were here waiting for me like this I would have been home hours ago,” I breathed.

She raised one arm and crooked her pointer finger at me causing her weight to shift and her breasts to jiggle, “Well, come here then, Jasper.”

Finally, my legs obeyed and moved toward her. She sat up with her legs dangling over the side of the bed and pulled me to stand between her legs before tugging me toward her by my tie to connect our lips. Our tongues tangled while Bella’s fingers removed my tie and begin to quickly unbutton my dress shirt, pushing it off my shoulders then moving to remove my pants in the same fashion.

With her lips moving from my lips to trail wet kisses along my jaw and down my neck she whispered, “I’ve been thinking about you all day, Jasper. How much I wanted you, how it would feel to have your hands here,” she pulled my hands to her breasts and squeezed, “How badly I wanted… needed you to fuck me when you got home.”

With that sentence out of her mouth, she pulled away slightly and pushed my boxers down off my hips and down my legs before flicking her tongue quickly across the head of my dripping cock.

“Oh fuck, Bella,” I hissed, “Are you wet for me?”

She continued to tease the head of my cock with licks and kisses while moving one of her hands down her stomach and between her legs. She moaned and took me deeper into her mouth as she inserted two fingers into her pussy. I watched her pump her fingers in and out of her pussy a couple of times before she looked up at my and extended her wet fingers toward my face.

Just as I took her fingers into my mouth to taste her sweet juices, I felt the head of my dick slide down the back of her throat as she swallowed around me while her other hand tugged lightly on my balls.
“Ahh, shit, Bella! If you keep doing that I’m gonna cum,” I gritted through my teeth as I grabbed her hair in both hands and pulled her head away from my cock. “I’d much rather cum inside your hot pussy, baby.”
A whimper escaped her lips just as I crashed mine to hers. My tongue battled with hers before I pulled away and easily flipped her around with her ass facing me in the air. I slid my hands down her back watching her arch her pussy toward me as I stood behind her. I bit her right ass cheek, making her squeal, before running my cock up and down her slit.

Without warning, I slammed myself to the hilt into her pussy. Bella’s strangled moan only spurred me on as I leaned over her back to whisper in her ear.

“This won’t be gentle.”

With that I wove one hand into the hair at the nape of Bella’s neck and braced her with my other hand on her hip and started fucking her with wild abandon.

Breathy moans and the sound slapping skin filled the room as my hips thrust faster and harder until we were both on the brink of massive orgasms. I could see Bella’s hand working furiously against her clit beneath her and felt her inner walls start to quake.

“Fuck, Bella! That’s it, cum for me!” I shouted and tugged her hair setting her orgasm off.

Three more hard thrust and I was shooting streams of cum deep into Bella’s pussy. I curled my body around Bella’s back and scooted us up into the bed while we came down from our highs.

Once we caught our breath, Bella turned to look at me, placing a sweet kiss to my lips and said, “Welcome home, Jasper.”

~JNG~

Title: Unhinged by rubiconqueen
Pairing: Bella/Carlisle


The early morning sunlight filtered through the windows, casting their room in a hazy glow. Bella lay on the bed, curled into a ball as she slept. Even though the bed was large, with plenty of room for her to stretch out, she kept to her side of the bed; as if, subconsciously, she knew there was no one on the other side to cuddle with.

Carlisle stood in the doorway for a long moment, just watching her sleep.

He stepped into the bedroom when he noticed she was starting to wake. He shed his lab coat and scrubs, dropping them carelessly on the floor, before climbing into bed naked. The moment his body hit the mattress, Bella instinctively sought out his warm, hard body. Still mostly asleep, she molded herself around his body, sighing softly when his arms wound around her, pulling her closer.

His fingers traced soft patterns up and down her spine, making her skin break out in chills of pleasure. Bella slowly moved closer to the edge of awareness, her eyes fluttering as she was pulled from her dreams. Soft kisses rained down on her forehead, her eyelids, her cheeks, and finally her lips. A gasp left her as his tongue dove into her mouth, teasing, tasting. She moaned in bliss, wrapping her leg around his hip, drawing him closer. Bella ground herself against Carlisle shamelessly, feeling a surge of excitement when he rolled her onto her back and pressed his length against her.

His hands captured her wrists, yanking her arms above her head and holding them there. Her back arched as he bucked his hips into her, letting her feel his hardness.
“Oh God,” she moaned, feeling the delicious friction as he ground his length against her core, just enough to tease her without bringing any relief.
“Hmm, you like that don’t you,” he whispered, bending down to reach her ear, nibbling softly on the lobe before trailing his mouth down the column of her neck.
“Yes, ungh. Yes!” Bella cried out as he bit the juncture of her neck and shoulder. The slight sting of pain, mixed with the pleasure of his actions was just what she wanted.

“Such a naughty little girl you are,” Carlisle teased her, purposefully emphasizing his slight English accent, knowing she loved it.

His cock was hard to the point of being painful. Carlisle knew that he needed to find relief and soon. It had been too long since he had claimed his love. His desperation drove him as he pulled away from her, coming to stand at the side of the bed. She looked at him, startled for a moment, until she saw the feral look on his face. The look made her shiver in anticipation.

Carlisle was normally refined and composed, hardly ever giving away his true emotions. Bella loved to see him come unhinged, especially when she was there to reap the benefits.
“Get over here,” he commanded her. “On your knees, little girl.”

Bella rushed to do as he bid. She planted herself at the edge of the bed, ass high in the air legs spread for him to do as he wished. Carlisle stood behind her, devouring her with his eyes. He trailed a hand down her spine to the curve of her ass, before bringing it down sharply, watching the skin tinge pink. Bella jumped at the contact, but moaned for more.

“Oh yes, you are a dirty little girl. Fuck, I love your ass. So beautiful,” he complimented, before spanking the other glorious cheek.
Carlisle,” Bella whined, begging him.

His hands gripped her hips as he bent down, bringing his face to her pussy, delivering one long slow lick from her clit to her opening. Bella cried out at the feeling, her arms beginning to shake as she fought to hold herself up.

Carlisle groaned before pushing his tongue deep inside her, reveling in the taste of her arousal. Nothing on earth would ever taste better to him. Bella was dripping wet for him and he was more than ready for her, so with a final kiss to her silky folds, he pulled back to line up the head of his cock with her entrance. He swirled his cock in her juices, lubricating himself as much as he was teasing her.
“Please, please!” Bella begged, wanting nothing more than to feel him moving inside her.

“What baby? You want this? You want my thick hard cock in your tight little pussy?” Carlisle growled, his voice low and gravelly.

Bella moaned again, pushing her ass back against him, his words setting off another wave of delight. Without warning, Carlisle buried himself deep inside her, holding her hips tightly as her body shook.

“Oh, fuck!” she cried out.

His pace was brutal and relentless as he slammed into her, his fingers digging into her hips, holding her tightly. Bella’s arms were shaking at the intense feelings as well as the strain of trying to hold her upright. Carlisle noticed this and brought his hand up to her back pushing her shoulders down. Bella obliged, and dropped her head to the mattress. Carlisle continued to push, manipulating her body where he wanted it; her stomach pressed flush to the bed, only her ass remaining lifted.

“Good girl,” he praised, and began thrusting in and out once again.

Her cries mixed with his own, as they reveled in the new angle. His cock rocked into her, hitting that spot deep inside that had her panting for release. Each powerful stroke brought them closer to the edge. Finally, Carlisle brought his hand up to her hair, winding through it to pull her head back. The sting of his hold was that final push she needed and she exploded around him, crying out his name. Her walls tightened around him almost painfully, milking his own release from him. He came with a roar, before collapsing on top of her.



~JNG~

The Bitch and the Manwhore by leckadams

Paring Leah/Paul




It had been another long day of dealing with pack bullshit. Embry had found his imprint, so yet again we were going to have a welcome bonfire tonight where we tell the tribe’s stories, blah, blah, blah. Seriously how many times did we have to go through this?! The guys’ who weren’t imprinted were now obsessed with looking each and every girl in the eyes to see if she was the “one”.

The bonfire went as expected. Food was inhaled by all us wolves and then we settled in for the stories. We got through the descendents of the tribe and to the story of imprinting. This was the hardest part for me to hear. I understood the phenomena better than most. It was what had caused the sun of my universe to blow of my solar system and into another’s. I couldn’t handle it tonight. It was too much; there was too many imprinted couples.

I got up in the middle of the story and started to walk back home. I was half way there when I could sense him following me.

“What the fuck do you want, Meraz?” I questioned.

“Just seeing where you bitchy ass is going,” he bit back.

Paul and I had a complicated relationship. He was the reservation’s resident man whore and I was the resident bitch. We both had our reasons for being such and never questioned each other about it.

“Not that it’s any of your fucking business, but I’m headed home,” I answered.

He strode up next to me. “Do you want some company?” he asked with a wink.

I smirked at him and let my eyes roam over his body. Paul was built just like the rest of the pack, but had a dark happy trail leading the way to his impressive bulge.

“Sure I could use you tonight,” I replied.

Paul followed me into the house and as soon as the door was shut I was crushed it against it. His hot lips were on mine demanding control. I fought back, not wanting to concede defeat even in the throes of passion. He moved to my neck and nipped along my neck column, sucking my earlobe into his hot mouth.

The next thing I knew I felt a cool breeze against my body, which was suddenly nude. I never realized how I got divested so quickly when I was with Paul, but it was always quick and ninja like. I dropped to my knees and swiftly removed his shorts. Like all the other guys in the pack, Paul had gone commando, leaving his dick free and bobbing in front of me.

Leaning forward I licked the tip softly, barely touching my tongue to his tight ruddy skin. I heard his shuttering breath and took that as my cue to proceed. I swiftly engulfed his length as much as I could, only able to take in half and worked the rest with my hand. I was only able to bob up and down a few times before I was being lifted up by my armpits.

Next thing I knew, I was bent over the edge of the bed with my legs spread open wide. I felt Paul’s tongue hurriedly entered my pussy, lapping at my flowing juices. I was moaning incoherently the moment I felt his tongue. The man was truly talented when it came to licking.

“Leah…..are you ready for me?” asked Paul.

“Just fuck me already!” I moaned in frustration.

He swiftly rose up and entered me, grabbing my neck to keep me from rising up off the bed. His thrusts were long and hard, filling me completely with each movement in. He bent over me licking and nibbling on my neck all the while never missing a beat with his thrusts.

Amazingly enough, Paul’s thrusts sped up crushing his hips to my ass. I felt the scream leave my lips as my orgasm ripped through me, pulsing around Paul who quickly followed with a roar and sinking his teeth into my shoulder.

After a few minutes, Paul rolled off of me on to the bed, gently rubbing the bite mark on my shoulder.

“That hurt you know,” I snapped.

“I’m sorry about that Leah,” Paul apologized.

“No you aren’t.”

“You’re right. I’m not. So, when do you want to do it again?”


Next Weeks Pic:




What is a lemon drizzle and how does it work?
Each week a picture prompt will be given. Write a drizzle (like a drabble) that is around 1000 words (or less) about the picture given.
The following week's prompt will be at the end of the current week submissions.
Submissions will post on Friday, and should be received no later than Thursday at 7pm (EST). Email it to Lemon Drizzles

Rules:
~It has to be durty. (rated M or NC-17)
~Has to have Twi-pairing(s), in any combination
~Has to incorporate the picture...(we should be able to tell easily that the photo and drizzle go together.)
~It has to be lemony.
Use this heading when you submit:
Title of Drizzle by your author name (unless you want to be anon)

Pairing:

You need not be an "author" to submit. Everyone is welcome to spread a little Lemon drizzle our way! Email it to Lemon Drizzles

**Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. Stephenie Meyer created it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment