Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday One Shot Wonder Recs




 Edward/Bella

Summary:
Would you like a little dessert after your meal? Too bad Edward has to wait a whole year for his. A/H Humor/Lemony Goodness! 1st Place Tie for Best Appetizer and 1st Place for Best Dessert in
The Lovin In The Oven Contest.

   To say this OS is yummy is an understatement! First off it's set back in time in 1947, in Savannah Georgia. I'm a sucker for anything Southern, I think I have watched Steal Magnolias too many times for my own good.

Young Izzy Swan has a thing for her best friend Alice Cullen's older brother Edward. After one hot Savannah night in the kitchen things steam up a little and Edward gets a taste of Miss Izzy. 

Here's a  little taste ...*giggles*
I just sat there dazed, no words spoken as I came to the realization that this was the closest our bodies had ever come before. I nodded, my eyes never leaving him, as I watched him stick his finger into the churn of ice cream before smearing it on my lips. He slowly lowered his lips to mine and licked at the sweet vanilla cream. 

Fire. 

Intense fire blazed through every pore of my body with every stroke of his soft curved tongue as it flicked at my lips. The only response that escaped me was a whimper as he pulled back and whispered in my ear.

"May I have another taste?" 

My breathing had become rapid and rough at the sound of his voice. I quickly nodded; words were lost to me again as he pulled at the tie of my night gown, lightly smoothing it off my shoulders before allowing it to fall down to my waist. He traced the line of my neck with his finger-tip thoughtfully before his smile was replaced with his intentions.

Swoons...and it gets so much better. Believe me, it buttered my biscuit and then some. Trust me and go read this one shot full of sweet, sexy, and very lemony goodness!

I spoke to the author on twitter and she told me was was going to continuing this story! My mouth is already watering, wondering what she will do next. So, I'm going to grab myself a cold glass of sweet tea and try to cool down, while you go read this tasty little piece of heaven.




Edward/Bella

Summary - One painfully shy virgin and one brooding vampire virgin? How I think Edward and Bella's honeymoon may have really gone down, with lots of awkwardness and self-doubt. Who will take charge when the frustration peaks? Lemon, obvs.

I found this little gem when I was reading Between Pleasure and Pain, and I was so excited that I did. Ever wonder what really happened on Isle Esme? Well, this o/s is exactly the way I envisioned it to be. Bella all frustrated and Edward getting his Dom on. Totally sexy!

"I'm sorry I haven't made you come yet, my Bella," he kissed her lips roughly, tracing them with his tongue, "but I plan to make up for that." He kissed her again, not giving her a chance to respond. His weight pressing against her provided an exquisite pressure, and his hands tightened around hers. She couldn't move against him but wanted to give something back, let him know how much she was enjoying this. She kissed him back with all the passion that had been bottled up inside her.



He rocked his hips against hers and felt her legs open further. Her heels dragged up the backs of his legs to wrap around him, pulling him closer. When his lips moved back to her neck, she began to cry out with each thrust of his hips. He hadn't realized how much it was affecting her, but he had never heard her moan like this. Never heard anyone moan like this in a hundred years.


"Don't stop! Edward, please!" she cried, desperately moving against him. He stilled, arching an eyebrow at her again, reminding her that she put him in control. "Oh fuck! I mean Sir, please Sir, I'm sorry but please! Please, Sir!" she whimpered as she thrashed her head from side to side.

"I like it when you beg me, Bella. Tell me what you want." He brought his hand down to cup her chin, holding it firmly so that she couldn't escape his eyes.

"I want you inside me, Sir." she gasped. "I want to come with you inside me. Please," she whispered, pleading with her eyes and struggling to move her hips against his.

Well...YUM!  That's all!





No comments:

Post a Comment