Saturday, February 12, 2011

TwiCarol's Fic Rec - Friday's at Noon by troublefollows1017


Edward/Bella

Summary - Edward Masen's life intersects with Bella's at the restaurant he dines at for lunch every Friday. He's handsome, arrogant, and is used to avoiding love. She isn't impressed by the things that usually have women falling at his feet. AH/AU.
I have been hearing great things about this fic, so I finally got around to starting it yesterday & I am totally addicted. I loved it so much that I just had to rec it to you today, since I already did a Light In The Dark post on Wednesday. I'm only on chapter 5 so far, but I am already SO in love with these characters. A wonderful Bella; a gorgeous (natch) multi-millionaire Edward with some serious anger management issues; Bella's best friend, Jasper, who is so protective over her & puts Edward in his place more than once; and then there's Rose, Emmett & Alice (Edward's sister), who are turning out to be great characters too. I don't want to give anything away about the story, but I have no doubt that it is just going to keep getting better & better. I can't wait to find out what happened to Edward to make him the way he is. He seems to have some serious issues. There are 18 chapters up so far & it updates every Friday. There is also a blog for the fic that you can find HERE. I could carry on waxing lyrical about this superb fic, but frankly I'd rather get back to reading it. Join me, won't you? You won't be sorry, promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment