Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Naughty Moments


Jasper/Bella

I beta two stories for this author and she always writes the most sizzling, steamy Jaspers!

Jasper?" I whispered nervously.


He grabbed my hand and pulled me all the way around to face him. "I feel like I need to warn you that from here on out, I'm gonna be a tad bit jealous, possessive and outrageously horny." His voice was low and husky when he spoke. It sent chills down my spine. "There will be times when I need you so bad it will make me absolutely crazy if I can't have you when and where I want. And at those times, I'm gonna need you to immediately either get on your knees or on your back to please me. I promise to not ever hurt you, and I swear you'll always be satisfied and loved. Are you good with that?"






I swallowed hard and nodded.



"Say it Isabella," he said in a low snarl. "Tell me that you belong to me and only me, and that you'll always be there for me when I need you."



"I'm yours, now and forever," I squeaked. I cleared my throat. "And whatever you need, I'll give it to you."



He pressed his lips against my temple and I shivered at the sensation of his cold lips against my hot skin.



"Seeing you standing here in this white bikini, I can see the outline of the little strip of hair on your pussy and the way your nipples are poking out at me makes me hard as fuck."


I think I'd die if he said that to me!




No comments:

Post a Comment