Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Naughty Moments





I thought I would revisit the story that stated my Jasper obsession!

Here are some panty soaking moments for Fate, Love, Hope by the amazing cullen818!




Jasper/Bella

From Fate: chapter 9:

"Bella, it feels so good when you touch me." I unbuttoned her jeans and lowered the zipper, "Turn around." I didn't wait for her response as I turned her around and leaned her over the sofa. I felt a jolt of nerves from her which was clearly a factor of this new position. "It's okay, sweetheart. If you don't like it, I'll stop." I slid her jeans and panties down her legs and adjusted her feet so that she could step out of them. I slowly moved my hands back up her calves, thighs and backside, gripping her hips as I kissed the back of her neck. I reached into my pocket; luckily I had what I needed in my wallet for these such emergencies. I lowered my pants and boxers taking a few seconds to rub my erection against her waiting, wet entrance. She took in a sharp breath at the contact and her heart rate began to accelerate. "Arch your hips for me." She did as I asked, as I slowly pushed my way into her, reaching around her waist and spreading her entrance wider for me. She was tense, but I knew she just needed some time to get used to this new angle. I gripped her hips hard, feeling bad that I was leaving a fresh set of bruises for tomorrow, but I was too caught up in the moment to stop. I pushed all the way into her and I couldn't believe how amazing a sensation that was. She let out a quick breath. I was so deep inside her now and I hoped that she wouldn't ask me to stop. I began slamming into her as hard as I could without going too far. I noticed her knuckles were white as she gripped the back of the sofa for support, but she wasn't complaining so I continued at this pace. It was a very primal feeling that she was unleashing in me and I liked it.

"Oh, Bella … baby, I'm almost there." I knew that she wasn't going to get a chance to benefit from this experience, but I would make up for that later. Right now I needed to be this close to her, needed to feel her, needed to claim her. I wanted to fill her so completely, to be as close to her as I possibly could and with one last quick thrust I let go. Every time we made love I swore it couldn't get any better, but of course I was always wrong because it always felt even better then the last time we were together. I was falling deeper and deeper in love with her, and I knew that she had altered me so completely, and now I would never be able to survive without her.


From chapter 13:

He moved his mouth to my ear and then whispered, "Bella, I can feel how aroused you are. Tell me who it's for?"

"It's always for you, Jasper," I moaned. "Only you could make me this wet. Don't make me wait any longer." Having him so close, smelling his irresistible fragrance was driving me crazy. "Please…"

He started nibbling on my earlobe and then began nipping at my jaw. I thought I was going to explode. My heart rate increased and I thought it would beat right out of my chest. "Bella, it's not going to be gentle today, baby." He gripped my hips and plunged into me with such force, that I was sure it should have hurt as I sunk deeper into the mattress, but the feeling it was creating was only making me more aroused. I know he felt that from me, because each thrust got harder. "I need to get deeper. You're not close enough." He whispered in my ear.

I tightly wrapped my legs around his waist to allow him more access as he pushed harder. He quickly shifted our position, so that he was now seated, with his arms wrapped around my back. He pushed my shoulders down, causing my body to slip further on to his erection. "Bella, you're so tight…it feels so good when you are wrapped around me." He pulled the back of my hair, exposing my neck to him. He lowered his mouth and began nipping at the skin, alternating gentle bites and licks. I found that I liked that; probably more then I should. He moved away as he lifted my shirt over my head and began squeezing my breasts, rolling my nipples between his thumb and finger. He was thrusting into me at full force again, and I knew I would have trouble walking later, but I couldn't seem to care.

"Put your teeth on me again." I threw my head back, so he could have full access to my neck. He twisted his fingers in my hair and began gently nipping at my skin.
"Jasper…bite me harder." I wanted him to do it. I wanted him to take me now, while we were making love. The desire I was feeling wasn't just about sex, but about needing him so completely, and I wanted him to know that I was his.

He increased the pressure with his teeth just above my collarbone, and I knew that he could feel that throbbing vein against his tongue. "Bella, I need you to cum for me now!" He didn't remove his teeth from my neck, as he plowed faster and harder, and my body did as he asked.

OMG...I need oxygen!


From chapter 33:

"Make me just like you." I wrapped my legs around his hips causing him to slip as far as he could inside of me. "Make me yours forever…bite me…baby…I'm…I…" I couldn't think about anything other than Jasper filling me so completely.

He quickly shifted our positions so that he was sitting and I was straddling him. It was just the way we were the last time I had asked him to bite me while we were making love. "Look at me, Bella." He commanded. "I love you; never forget that."

As if I ever could. I tried to catch my breath. "I love you, too. Always."

Jasper was close. I could feel his marble body begin to tighten as it always did just before he let go. He pulled my nightgown up over my head and tossed it to the floor. I shivered as he moved my hair away from my neck and rain his icy tongue along my vein. I knew he was getting ready to bite me, so I wrapped my legs as tight as I could around his back. I wanted to be as close as I could to him. This seemed to put him over the edge and for the very first time I felt his cool venom erupt deep within my core. It was an incredible sensation, the coolness of his fluid mixing with the heat of mine, but one I wouldn't enjoy for very long because a second later I felt the worse pain of my life as Jasper's poisonous teeth ripped into my neck. I felt a warm rush of blood flow into his mouth as I gripped his hair. My eyes began to flutter and then I fell into darkness.

That is sexy as hell!!!

From Love chapter 1:

"Bella…" He moaned. "I love when your fingers are wrapped around me." I squeezed harder, moving my wrist back and forth. "Bella… inside you… now." He breathed out.

I smiled into his mouth. I was more then happy to obey. He lifted me higher so that I could slide him into my entrance. At first, I only put the tip of him into me as I wiggled myself around. We both needed more.

"Don't you tease me." He gripped my hips harder and thrust himself deep within me. I screamed out in pleasure. As many times as we did this I would never get bored with the sensation of him forcefully entering me. I began to rock back and forth, but then he slid his hands down to my backside holding me in place so that he could slowly slide himself all the way in and out of me. He did this several times and I could hardly contain myself as I felt my body begin to convulse.

"No, Bella, not yet. Wait for me." He commanded.

"Oh … Jasper … I can't hold on much longer. It feels too good."

He turned us around so that he could sit me on the edge of the stone ledge directly under the flow of the waterfall. He pushed my knees up so that my heels were also on the edge while my legs were spread open for him; he pushed into me over and over again. If I were human there would be no way that I could have pulled this off; balancing myself on the ledge, with a stream of water pouring over my face while a forceful vampire plunged into me. Oh, God it felt incredible. I held on for as long as I could, but he was doing things to my body that were making me lose control; fast.

"Jasper, I'm going to cum all over you." I felt my body begin to explode.

He grunted a few times as he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back. He nipped at my neck working his way to my ear. "Now, baby, do it now." He growled. And with one final thrust Jasper brought us to release. Vampire or not he could still make my head spin.

   
From Chapter 24:

I grabbed her upper arms and pulled her toward me as I fastened my mouth to hers. My kiss was much too rough, but in this moment it was about satisfying a need, showing her what I expected of her, asserting my dominance over her as her husband. I was in control. I pulled my shirt off and pressed her bare breasts to my chest. Her body temperature was closer to that of a human now and the friction of our bodies rubbing against one another gave me the chills.

"Who do you belong to?" I mumbled into her mouth slightly increasing the pressure on her arms as I pulled her even closer to me.

"You." She said breathlessly.

I slid my hands down either side of her body and hiked up her skirt. I felt a jolt of nerves coming from her. She was conflicted. I knew she wanted me as much as I wanted her, but she was unsure.

"Maybe we shouldn't." She said as she placed her hands on top of mine. I kissed her neck lingering at the spot where I had made her mine. I ran my tongue over that vein that no longer pulsed.

"You don't want to?" I reached down and slid my fingers over her wet heat. "Your body betrays you Bella; you are much too wet to tell me otherwise." I pushed into her entrance through her panties.

"It's just that you are so angry that maybe this isn't the best idea for us to make love."

"Angry sex can sometimes be the best kind." I smiled as I thrust my fingers deeper. "Oh, darlin' there is still so much I need to teach you."

I twisted my fingers around the thin lacy material at her hip and ripped them off. "We won't need these." I said as I tossed them aside. I slid my hand up her thigh and over her bare entrance; I ran my finger up and down her slit. She shivered as she collapsed against my chest. I could feel her desire out pacing her fear now. I rubbed harder as I found her clit and pinched it. She moaned my name.

"Who does this belong to?" I asked as I pulled on her bottom lip with my teeth. She didn't answer. I pushed two fingers into her entrance and pumped in and out. "Answer me, Bella."

"You…only you." She managed to breathe out.

"Good girl. Everything about you belongs to me." I pressed my erection into her hip causing me to moan at the contact. I was frantic in my need for her. She was the only thing that mattered to me and I wanted to show her how much she meant to me. As hot as I was for her I knew I needed to be careful… I could never hurt her. It had to be forceful though because that was the only way I was going to scratch this itch. I quickly glanced around the room trying to decide how best to go about this without hurting her or Cullen.

I picked her up and carried her to the chair, pushing her to her knees and bending her over the arm. I rubbed my hands down her back and across her bottom. She jumped at my touch. I leaned down moving her hair to the side so that I could kiss her neck. I trailed my fingers up over her shoulder and down to her breast gently caressing her nipple. I pushed my hard member against her backside.
"Can you feel how much I want you?" I hissed. Did she have any idea how crazy she made me?
"Yes." She moaned.
 
"Is that what you want? Do you want to feel me move inside of you?" I continued to grind into her as I cupped and squeezed her breasts. "Do you like this?" I asked as I slipped my hand down between her legs and circled her entrance with my fingertips.

"Jasper…" She moaned.

"What? Tell me what you want." I wanted her to know that the choice was hers and it always would be. I would never take her against her will. I stood up and undid my pants letting them and my boxer briefs fall to the floor. I stepped out of them and kicked them aside. I kneeled back down behind her and rubbed myself against her backside. "Do you want it, Bella?"
"Yes, Jasper I only want you." She cried out. "Please…"

Dies... I need  a cold shower! I will be back Thursday with more panty soaking moments from this amazing trilogy! 


1 comment:

  1. How'd you sneak this in without me knowing? Blushes...Thanks! I miss this story.

    ReplyDelete