Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Naughty Moments



Today's panty soaking moment comes from:

Jasper/Bella AH

Both scenes are from chapter 3:

 He allowed me to push him back against the wall, but I was then forcefully flipped round so my back was now against the wall, his hands braced against it on either side of me.

"I get to do that part," he drawled, nipping at my ear, my neck and along my collarbone. I moaned softly as his mouth trailed down to the edge of my tube top, while he kept me pinned against the wall with his arms. He was totally in control. And fuck, it was hot. He broke his hold on me for a second to tug my strapless top down to my waist, revealing my breasts to him.

"Fuck, Bella, you've got great tits," he rasped. A blush coated my cheeks and I was glad he couldn't see it in the half-light of the darkened room. Jasper's lips moved down and swept over my breast. His mouth enveloped my nipple and I felt wetness pooling between my legs as he gently bit down.

I didn't think I'd been this wet in so long. There was just something about Jasper that tapped into my most primal needs, it was like he somehow understood me despite the fact we were practically strangers.
With unsurprising strength he lifted me and carried me to the sofa. I couldn't help running my hands over his tight biceps, marvelling at his muscles.

He must work out a lot.

 ~*~*~

"You've still got all your clothes on," I protested, but Jasper placed a finger on my lips to silence me.

"Patience," he said with a wink, and his tongue traced my lips, long enough for me to realise what he wanted to do. I shuddered with anticipation as I felt him press kisses to my neck, my collarbone, and lower, his warm lips skimming over every inch of my skin. His hands gripped my thighs, spreading them apart, and I fought the urge to clamp them shut.

A hint of moonlight hit us just then, and Jasper frowned. I followed his gaze to the angry red marks that were still visible on my thighs.

Fuck, I forgot about that! He probably thinks I'm a nut job.

He exhaled through his teeth, and just for a second, met my eyes. I blushed, although he probably couldn't see it in the half-light. However, he dropped his gaze and resumed his kisses down my body, shifting his hands so they weren't irritating the scars on my thighs. No point in being embarrassed...I was never going to see him again anyway.

He lifted my legs so they rested on his shoulders. One hand held my thigh tightly, while the other ghosted up my inner thigh, coming to rest at my centre. The pad of his thumb pressed down on my clit, and I whimpered. 

"Fuck!"

"Didn't think a girl like you would be saying words like this," he murmured against my thigh. "Or be bare." His eyes glinted in triumph and I thanked my lucky stars that I'd kept my spa appointment this week. Keeping myself hair-free there was just plain better – the sensation was ten times enhanced than if I hadn't been. It was a habit I'd gotten into when Edward and I were together and I preferred it that way. "It's fucking hot though, Bella."

At the sound of his voice forming those words, I felt myself become slicker. Jasper circled my clit with his thumb before pushing two of his fingers inside me.

Oh, they feel so good, and...

I gasped at the feeling. But he hadn't finished yet. His fingers twisted inside of me, hitting that intensely pleasurable spot an inch in as his thumb rubbed my clit slowly...too slowly.
I whimpered, and Jasper grinned at me. He kissed my inner thigh gently as his fingers continued to work at me, and laid his tongue against my slit for a brief moment. I could feel his hot breath on me, and I ached to feel his mouth where I wanted it the most. I jolted as he drew back, teasing me, but his other hand held me fast, rendering me incapable of movement. I was not just incapable of movement at this point, but of speech, thought, everything. All I craved at this moment was Jasper's mouth on me, in addition to what his talented fingers were currently doing to me.

With a look of pure lust, Jasper bent his head and licked down my slit, once. I cried out, but this time he didn't stop. His tongue flicked my clit, replacing his thumb, as his fingers began to move in and out of me even faster. This was definitely so different to my inexperienced one night stands.

"Oh, God..." I cried out, arching my back against the sofa.



~WOW...just wow!!~

Go read this awesome story!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment