Monday, March 14, 2011

Naughty Moments



I love this dirty, little fic and this Edward makes me swoon!

Edward/Bella

"What are you doing, Isabella?" he asked, his voice deep and husky.



"Stress management," I smirked, unfastening his belt with an unbelievable amount of confidence.



"I'm pretty sure I told you that you have the night off," he said, scooting his chair back a bit to give me more room to work with.



"You did." I unzipped his pants and laid the flaps of his pants open as I planted open-mouth kisses along the bulge just under his Calvin Kleins.



Edward ran his fingers through my hair and then cupped my chin, lifting it so that I met his gaze. "If you keep that shit up much longer, I'm not going to be able to stop you."



"Then don't," I said, dipping my head down to continue my previous actions.



He pushed his chair back further until he was just out of my reach. "Not until I've had my dessert."



Without warning, he lifted me up and sat me on the edge of the table, pushing the dinner dishes back. His hands were on both of my knees as he spread my legs and pulled himself closer. Then he moved them up my thighs slowly, dipping under the hem of his shirt and pushing it up along the way.



We both watched as he revealed the nakedness that lie beneath and I gasped when I heard a feral growl from deep in his chest. I had always kept myself sufficiently groomed in that area because…well, you just never know when you might end up in some sort of freak accident and someone might have the need to see something down there. And let's face it, freak accidents where I was concerned wouldn't be all that freakish at all.



He licked his lips as he ogled my cooch, and then he finally averted his eyes to mine. "I'm sure you won't mind if I just kiss this and make it all better."



Without waiting for my response, he spread me wider and began to suck the skin on the inside of my left thigh.



"Um…Edward?" I started in a shaky voice.



"Hmm?" he hummed as he continued to work his way up my thigh.



"Do you really think that the dining room table is the best place to do this? I mean, it can't be very sanitary."



"I eat all my meals at the table," he mumbled against my thigh.



I suppose he had a point and I probably wasn't going to win the argument, even if I really wanted to. Besides, it didn't even matter because by then, he'd reached my center and his nose was nuzzling my love nubbin'. I felt his tongue run along my folds and I grabbed onto the hair of his head.



"You smell so good, Isabella. And you taste even better," he moaned against my pussy. Then his hand ran along the underside of my right thigh and he lifted my leg, draping it over his shoulder.



No comments:

Post a Comment