Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday One Shot Wonder Recs


Edward/Jasper

Summary-After escaping from an abusive relationship, Edward has difficulty accepting Jasper's unconditional love.

Short but beautiful is the only way for me to describe this one. As I've said before, it's not always about quantity. When a writer nails it with quality work, you'll see it. Now, that's not to say I didn't crave more, but that's a good thing too!

This was written for the post secret prompt contest and the prompt used was:

I want you to want to hang out with me at 1 PM, not 1 AM.

If you're looking for some comfort this Sunday, go read this fic.
It won't take you long and you'll walk away happy and warm!
Edward/Bella

Summary - Sometimes, competitions you didn't ever think you'd have lead to prizes you've always wanted to win. Written for the PostSecret Anon contest Prompt : My downstairs neighbor & I have screaming matches to see who is loudest during sex. I usually win. Fluff.

While getting the links for yesterday's post, I decided to check out this o/s. Bella finds herself a great place to live, only it turns out the landlady likes to have extremely loud sex. Since asking her to keep the noise down didn't work, Edward helps Bella to get some revenge. Definitely a great way to pass some time on a lazy Sunday, I enjoyed reading this o/s & I hope you do too. Weird coincidence that Steph & I both ended up reccing one shots from the same contest. What are the odds? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment