Saturday, March 12, 2011

TwiCarol Brings You Some Light In The Dark


The Best I Ever Had by WhatsMyNomDePlume
Edward/Bella

Summary - Sex between friends complicates everything. Bella knows this. But she has no idea how much more Edward is going to complicate things.
I have been hearing great things about this little story & I finally got to reading it this week. It's 6 chapters in so far, looking to top out at 8 or 9 chapters in total. What an absolute pleasure to read! If you fancy a bit of extremely well-written, hilarious, charming & utterly engaging fluff this weekend, then this is for you. The witty banter between all of the main characters is superb & it draws you  in to the point where you feel as if you know them personally. It starts out with Bella letting slip to Alice & Rose that she experienced the best sex of her life two nights before, but she REALLY doesn't want to tell them who it was with. Then one after another, the rest of the friends pick up on the conversation. Tell me this doesn't make you want to run & read this fic right away...

Oh God.

I see it happening in slow motion, the words leaving Alice's mouth like a car skidding and screeching on the brakes, trying not to hit anything.

"Bella told us she had the best sex of her life two days ago but won't tell us who it was with."

I wish a car would hit me right now.

"Actually, it's 'whom'," Jasper corrects.

"Shut up, Jasper," Emmett says.

Edward turns to me, his green eyes bright and blazing, and it reminds me of the look he had as I took my shirt off that night. My stomach twists, and the feeling is not as unpleasant as it sounds.

And then he smirks and looks more like what he actually is: the smuggest bastard on the planet. "Really? Really? The best sex of her life, huh?"

Different, funny & a wonderful way to spend some time, this a must-read & I cannot recommend it enough. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment