Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Naughty Moments



Today's Naughty Moment comes from the Carlisle/Bella story:



Washington by The Joker's Daughter (formally CarlislaCooper)

From Chapter 25:

The thought alone emboldened me and I suddenly ached to test my mate's control, so without moving off his body, I slowly undid my jeans and cheered internally when I heard him take a sharp breath. My fingertips immediately slipped beneath the lace of my underwear and found the swelling bud of nerves, and I flicked the tiny button as fast as I could. I took pride in his low rumbling and I let that triumphant feeling fuel my need and desire for him, let it bring me closer to the edge. I whimpered pitifully when I suddenly found myself on one end of the couch and him on the other, but flushed when I realized he was staring lustfully at me.

"Now, now, Miss Swan," he cooed. "Surely you remember from school that when one takes shortcuts to achieve their…answers…that they must show their work to the teacher?"

I felt the heat spreading from my face to my neck.

He could not really mean for me to—

"Take them off, Miss Swan."

Apparently, he did, and not just my pants, but my underwear too.


~*~*~*~

I had to fight to keep my jaw from hitting the floor when he was suddenly naked and kneeling with his legs spread before me on the sofa. The beauty of this man's body never ceased to take my breath away. However, when I finally regained it this time, he shocked it back out of me by wrapping his long fingers around his massive erection and stroking the gorgeous phallus in perfect time with the flickers of my fingertips against my clit. Watching him pleasure himself while I did the same was the most erotic experience of my life up to this point. With every little brush against the sensitive bead, he squeezed and tugged firmly on his hard dick, and my eyes were absolutely riveted to the stunning sight.

When the clear venom began to dribble from the slit, I licked my lips, hungry for a taste.
He instantly caught my eager gaze and was more than willing to indulge me, shifting us in the blink of an eye, so I was on my back with him hovering above me, his beautiful cock mere inches away from my mouth. "Is this what you want, Isabella?"

Just wow..if she doesn't Carlisle, trust me I do!!


No comments:

Post a Comment