Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Lady Tazz Recs Dirty Dancing with the Devil Herself by JayJay Hale


Today I'm giving you a Completed Fic, this is one of my all time favorite Edward/Bella stories.




Summary:
Edward left Bella, forcing his family to stay away from her. Six years onwards, the Cullens are a mess without Bella and Emmett decides to get away from his angry, angst ridden family and let loose. What he finds in the meanest biker bar in Seatle will send shockwaves through his entire family.

~*~*~


Where to begin on this story? First off this Bella she goes by Izzy, is very bad ass and strong, which I love. She is tough, pissed, and doesn't take shit from no one.

What happens one night when Emmett walks into a biker bar in Seattle will change things forever. In this story we will watch as Izzy comes to terms with her life past and present. Can the Cullens handle the new and improved Bella known as Izzy. Will Izzy forgive them for leaving her? Will Edward, stop being a pansy and man up (or in his case vampire up) and be what Izzy needs? Will she even want him after he left her? What about Victoria, is she still out for revenge?



Here is a peek at chapter 1:


We had moved to the outskirts of Seattle after we left Denali, where we stayed for a year after we left Forks. Close enough to Bella without anyone realizing. I thought he would cave, but he was a stubborn shit. I sped my Jeep into town trying to remember the meanest bar in Seattle. I wanted a fight or at least let go and have a little fun. And humans were fun. I pulled into Duke’s Tavern parking the Jeep off to the side.
‘Duke,’ I snickered at the stupid name. Despite the name I knew it was a rough biker bar, and I felt my excitement peak a little.

'This was my type of bar' I thought to myself as I opened the door and looked around. I walked across the dance floor where some tables were arranged in no apparent order. I sat down at the furthest one and leaned back against the chair.

I couldn’t believe I was here. I couldn’t believe I was still breathing and walking upright for that matter. I thought Rose would kick my ass for talking to her like that, but I guess everyone was just that fucking messed up at the moment.

I took a deep breath in and froze. I knew that scent. I stared wildly around me trying to figure out why she would be in here, of all places. A hundred possibilities ran through my head, and not one of them prepared me for the truth.

Her scent intensified and I craned my neck eagerly looking for her. I saw a woman in her early thirties staring at me. A blonde in a short black skirt waiting on tables and a brunette dressed in black picking up empty glasses and placing them on her tray.

“Um, Iz?” I overheard the blonde whisper to the brunette. “Can you take the big guy over there? He kinda freaks me out.”

The brunette nodded and turned round smacking a guy across the head. “Don’t think I didn’t see you looking at my ass, Fred.”

“Sorry Iz,” Fred said.

My eyes snapped to the brunette. Even if I lived for the rest of eternity I would not, could not forget that voice. Holy fucking shit. She was a waitress in the meanest bar in Seattle, talk about a danger magnet. I had to get her out of here. I watched her stroll over to me, balancing her tray with ease.

“What’ll it be, Bub?” she asked me.

I chose to sit in the dark corner so I didn't bring attention to myself, and, of course it has been six years since we saw each other; maybe she’d forgotten me. Ouch that would hurt.

“Bella?” I asked as my eyes swept over her.

She was dressed in the sexiest, tightest pair of black leather pants I had ever seen. They smoothed over her curves in the most delicious way. Wow, I didn’t think Bella even had curves. She wore a black wife beater and I noticed how carved her arms were. She obviously had been working out. Hard. Black bangles climbed up her wrists. Her hair had purple streaks through it and was styled with seven braids framing her face. At about two inches in the braids stopped and her hair fell naturally. One word: hot.

The shock on her face was evident. I felt a smirk creep up my face. Wait till Eddie finds out what leaving Bella did to her.

He is going to fer-lip.

She saw the smirk too and before I realized what had happened, she brought the beer bottle she was holding down on my head. Glass shattered around my ears and despite the fact I barley felt it, I groaned.
Whoa, I can't believe Bella just did that. Sweet innocent Bella, who was constantly blushing at anything slightly embarrassing had just… glassed me. She obviously had change, this was gonna be fun.

God, this was exactly what I needed.

I stood up shaking the rest of the glass of my shoulders. Bella was already striding across the dance floor the tray raised high over her head with four glasses balancing on top. I watched as her ass wiggled with her walk.
My God when did Bella get all sexy?

I watched as people jostling her as they danced but the glasses stayed perched on the tray. I glanced down at her black four inch boots. Okay with those on she was gonna trip very soon, I thought smugly crossing my arms across my chest. Klutzy Bella was always predictable.

I watched in shock as she glided across the rest of the dance floor reaching the bar. She placed the tray down and with one hand on the bar she jumped over the bar. My mouth dropped open.

Fuck that was hot.

Fuck, why was I drooling over Bella when my Rose was at home waiting for me? Fuck, Rose is going to be pissed when she finds out about this. I picked up my jaw from the ground and made my way to the bar. She gave me an evil look as I took a seat at the bar; blatantly staring at her while she ignored me, pouring drinks.
“Hey you there, rum and coke, sweet cheeks.” I glanced at the drunk next to me, grinning lewdly at Bella’s body. I clenched my fist.

That’s my sister, you dickhead.

“Dude, that was rude she’s a fucking lady,” I said turning to him. “Show some respect.”

He looked at me before grinning back at Bella.

“She doesn’t look much like a lady, dude, and you should mind your fuckin’ business.”

Don’t kill him don’t kill him don’t kill him I chanted. I was about to grab him when, once again, Bella surprised me. She leaned across the bar and ran her hands over his face. My mouth fell open again.

Disgusting.

Her hands snaked up into his hair and then grabbing tufts she brought his face down hard onto the bar. I heard his nose break. She brought his head back up and was once again lovingly stoking his face.

~*~*~

I so love Emmett in this story, The author does have a sequel to this called
Better The Devil You Know.
She has not updated that in a few months, just so you know!


Go read Dirty Dancing with the Devil Herself, you wont be sorry you did!



2 comments:

  1. Since I found Fan fiction over a year ago. I have yet to read a vampire fic besides one or two o/s. It's not my thing although Twilight is what brought me to this wonderful world! But I cannot wait to read this one! Thanks, Lady Tazz

    FanFicCrazy

    ReplyDelete