Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Naughty Moments








Today's pantie soaking moment  is from Menage a Trois by Edwardsisobel



Bella comes home early to find her new husband and best friend in a compromising position. Since it has been a fantasy of hers she joins them, but what will the consequences of that night be on her marriage and friendship. Edward/Bella/Jasper
 
 
 From chapter 2:
 Edward had pulled down the lace enclosing my breasts and they were now jutting out while he pinched and tugged at my nipples. His erection pressed into my lower back and he was gently rocking against me. Jasper meanwhile had tugged my panties down and I lifted each leg in turn so that he could remove them completely At that point, he buried his face against my quivering sex, kissing my lower lips and reached his hands up to caress my thighs before reaching further and taking hold of Edward's hips and helping him rock into me.
I grasped Jasper's head when his tongue stroked my inner lips and circled my clit agonizingly slowly. I pushed into Jasper's face, arched my back and attacked Edward's mouth sucking his tongue in and twining mine around his. Edward pulled on my nipples, harder and harder, the pleasure I felt was starting to spiral out of control when his lips pulled away from mine.

He whispered for me to look into the mirrored closet doors across the room and my legs almost gave out at the sight before me. My body was flushed and pressed against Jasper, I could see the long muscular curve of his back and his ass resting against his heals. The long lean form of my husband was plastered against my back and his long elegant fingers were wrapped around my breasts, the pink aureoles tightly furled and poking through.
 ~*~*~*~
 
I pushed Jasper back against the pillows and commenced to lean over him and take a big long lick up the length of his dick. Edward had not joined me and I panicked for a second that he would not be able to cope with me touching Jasper. I turned my head to look at him but my fears dissipated when I saw the heavily lidded desire he reflected.

"I wasn't sure if I could actually handle you pleasuring Jasper in front of me, Bella, I have to be honest, but holy fuck that was the hottest thing I have ever seen. Lick him again!"
Jasper moaned this time at his words and I did as I was told, this time taking the head of Jasper's cock in my mouth as I ended my lick and swirled my tongue around it. Jasper grabbed a handful of my hair and wrapped it around his fist so that he could see my mouth taking him in. Edward started rubbing my back as he reached down and kissed Jasper quickly before making his way down to me stopping to nip at Jasper's hard little nipples.

Finally Edward settled on his knees across from me on Jasper's other side and when he leaned down to envelope Jasper's tight balls in his mouth, I could see his upturned ass in the mirror. I watched as Jasper's hand settled on Edward's ass grabbing at it jerkily with each pass of our lips on him. Jaspers moans increased exponentially when Edward replaced his mouth with one of his hands and joined me in sucking and slurping on his cock



 Just holy wow...hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment