Monday, April 11, 2011

What's New on Twiwrite...Feral


Sometimes in the world of Fan Fiction, things can get, shall I say...repetitive? Its not a bad thing because there are so many gifted FF authors out there and they each give us their own take on our fave series, but occasionally we find a "diamond in the rough". A story that dares to pull us in a completely new direction.

Edward/Bella

Summary - While exploring a cave in the Mojave Desert, Bella runs across something she never expects.


Unique...Creative...Intriguing...Captivating...

And, it's only one chapter in! I found this one on twiwrite.net the other day when I was searching for a new story. 

Bella discovers a "wild" man in a cave while doing research in the desert. Carlisle helps her bring him out and offers to care for the man. She wants to help, and strangely this "feral" man, who later becomes known as Edward, feels some sort of a connection to her.

This storyline is really interesting and since I've never read E/B in this plot line before, I'm over the top excited! Take the journey with me!



1 comment: