Thursday, April 28, 2011

Tie Me Up & Tease Me Thursday




Edward/Bella

Chapter 2 - Routine

EPOV


It was about two-thirty when Jake strolled in, he was the main bartender next me, on Friday and Saturday's we had a bar back working with us named Seth.

“Hey, Edward,” Jake said as he walked into the office.

“Whats up Jake?”

“Who was that girl from Saturday night that was all over you? I've never seen her before.”

“Oh, that was Jill or Joyce, I don't know, I think it started with a J.”

“Man, I would give anything to get the ladies you do. I swear as soon as you turn on the charm, they fall on their backs with their legs spread for you.”

I let out a hearty laugh. “I'm just smooth Jake. I tell then what they want to hear and I pretend to listen when they talk.”

“You're my hero!”


Jasper/Bella
(this story will post on Sunday, so I linked my author profile)

When Two Worlds Collide

Chapter 1 - The Greenroom teaser


BPOV

I headed to the greenroom to wait. I was the first guest, so I was on for most of the show. I wonder who the other quest is that I have to pretend to give a rats ass about and talk to. Sometimes my job promo tours sucked.



I took a deep breath and walked into the the greenroom, I let out a gasp at the sight in front of me. He was tall, blonde, and beautiful. He wore a plain shirt, jeans, and cowboy boots. I knew I have seen his face before but I couldn't place it.

“Hello, I'm Jasper Whitlock,” he said as he extended his hand to me.

“I'm Isabella Swan. Nice to meet you Jasper. Your a NASCAR driver, right?” I said as my hand met his. I gasped as I felt a surge of some sort surged through my body.

“Nice to meet you Isabella, I have seen some of your movies. Your pictures don't do you justice darlin'” he said. His southern accent was so hot, it was making me melt.

“Thank you, I could say the same about you,” I replied.

“Yea, well, we all look stupid in our NASAR jump suit,” he replied with a light laughter.

“I have to disagree, Jasper. I think you all look pretty hot in those suits,” I said, blushing. What the hell has gotten into to me? I don't flirt, especially with strangers. I looked at him and he was smiling a breathtaking smile.

“Well, thank you,” he said as he looked away and poured himself a cup of coffee. “Would you like a cup?” he asked.

“Yes, please,” I responded. Again what the hell? I was never this nice to people, especially a strange guy I just met.

“How do you take it?” he asked, and I wanted to scream anyway you want to give it to me. Oh...my...God, I must be loosing my mind, as the realization of how my body reacted to this man hit me.

“Here you go, nice and hot,” the words just melted of his lips.



Jasper/Bella

Outtake from the Fandom Gives Back Autism Effort
JPOV


I watched as she threw her things in the backseat and then I felt her disappointment when she realized I hadn’t come for her yet. As soon as I made sure there was no one around her and that the cloud had effectively covered the sun, I stepped out and wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her back into the woods with me. She briefly struggled and I could feel her momentary panic, but as soon as I pressed my lips to her neck she settled down.



“What took you so long?” she asked as I continued to kiss her neck.


“Peter wouldn’t let me attack him.” I whispered as I carried her deeper into the woods.


“Well, thank God for Peter.” She laughed. “Josh is harmless.”


“I don’t like the way he touches you, looks at you, talks to you and lusts after you. It takes every bit of control I have not to kill him. He’s more persistent than the others.”


“That’s because you haven’t paid him a nightly visit yet.” I put her down and turned her to face me.


“I have no idea what you’re talking about.” I smirked because I may or may not have paid some of Bella’s other admirers a visit explaining that she was not available.


“Just leave him alone, Jasper,” she begged. “He’s just lonely and we both know what that’s like.” She pressed her lips to mine. “Please.”


“I’ll do it for you, but if he gets inappropriate, I can’t be responsible for my actions.”


“As my mate?” She giggled.


“As your mate, boyfriend, future husband, the Major.” I smiled because I knew what the Major did to her.


“Let’s not forget about him.” She smiled as her lust spiked. “So, what are we doing out here deep in the woods?”


“Nobody can hear you scream out here.” I slipped her jacket from her shoulders, letting it fall to the ground as I ran my tongue along her jaw.


“In a claiming mood, are you?” She twisted her fingers in my hair and guided me down her neck.


“Always, when it comes to you,” I moved my hand down and cupped her sweet little pussy. “You belong to me, and everyone should know.”


“Show me who I belong to,” she whispered as she unbuttoned my shirt. “Make me feel only the way you can.”










No comments:

Post a Comment