Monday, April 18, 2011

What's New on Twiwrite... Hard


Jasper/Edward


Summary - Lonely in a new town, Edward is searching for something. He finds what he least expected in a coffee shop– Jasper and Riley. Care for a side of sex with your macchiato? AH slash. Winner of Judges' Choice for the Dirty Talking Jasper contest. E/J/R 3some, throw in some Garrett. It's complicated.

Oh Wow!  As if Jasper and Edward weren't enough, now we have to have Riley and Garret thrown in.  The images of that alone were enough to make me want to read this.

This fic is a WIP that's six chapters in. The first chapter was written as a oneshot, so it certainly stands alone, but it'll leave you wanting more of these guys. I mean really, who can resist a Jasper when he's written like this...

"Edward, let me tell you a secret."




I lean in and Jasper lowers his voice slightly.

"I don't need anything about you to be manly but your cock, and from what I've noticed, you don't seem to have any problems in that area."

Thud...so, if you're a slash fan then you need to go check this one out!






2 comments:

  1. I've been reading this story and it's terrific!! At first, I was a little weirded out by Edward joining Jasper and Riley, but there's just something supportive with the three of them. When Garrett comes into the picture... things get a little confusing... in a good way... and I can't wait to find out if Edward ends up happy.

    If you're on the fence about reading this one, take the chance. You won't regret it!!

    ReplyDelete