Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Naughty Moments












From Chapter 25:



I walked slowly into the bathroom surprised to find Edward leaning against the vanity.

Oh My God he’s naked.

Keep your cool Izzy he’s just a man.

Arh yeah right he’s sex personified remember?

Oh right.

Despite my internal squealing I kept a casual expression on my face as I strode into the bathroom. I closed the door behind me and spun around to face him.

“I call the shower first,” I growled playfully. Edward smirked, and I damn near melted.

“Well I was thinking we share.”

“Mmmm your thinking could get you into some mighty trouble Cullen,” I snapped back grinning at him. The smirk widened.

“Trouble I can handle,”

“But can you handle me Cullen?” I said over my shoulder as I turned towards the shower He rolled his eyes and swatted my bum. I yelped and rubbed my bum staring daggers at him. He shrugged and the movement caused me to realize that he was very turned on.

Does spanking turn you on Cullen?

Let the games begin.

“What?” he asked innocently. “I thought you liked it rough.”

“I’ll show you rough,” I snarled as I turned on my heel and ran at Edward. He caught me softly chuckling into my hair.

“What were you sa-”

I pushed myself on him, and I snickered when his face turned from amusement to shock. He didn’t get a chance to recover when I started moving slowly. I may still have been sore from the night before, but I quickly warmed up.

He growled and was out of me. Suddenly he flipped me over so I was staring at myself in the bathroom mirror. Edward grinned from behind me and I felt his cold tip at the front of my entrance.

“I think that you’re too naughty for your own good Izzy,” he growled as he stared at me through the mirror.

So we’re playing rough Edward?

I snorted. “You don’t know how naughty I’ve been Edward,” I purred as I licked my lips. Edward grinned evilly and raised his hand. I watched it come down, and I heard the slap resonate through the bathroom before I felt the sting.

“Ow Edward that was too hard.”

“Deal with it,” he grunted. Somehow that made me wet. I watched as Edwards nostrils flared at the smell of my arousal, and his grin widened. I gasped as another smack hit my ass and was quickly followed by more wetness.

Oh this is delicious. Painfully delicious.

“I put up with all your shit Izzy. Do you honestly think you could get away with it?” he sneered at me as he pressed his tip into me. I moaned and tried to move my hips but he held me still.

“Look at your self Izzy. I want you to see what I do to you.”

I locked eyes on my own noting my blush across my chest. I glanced at Edward before switching back to my own brown eyes. He hesitated still teasing me before ploughed into me.

“Oh my God,” I moaned. He slid out easily and plunged into me again.

Smack!

 ~*~*~


~~Oh, Edward you can be so naughty!!!! ~~


No comments:

Post a Comment