Thursday, May 5, 2011

Tie Me Up & Tease Me Thursday



Here are this weeks teasers. If you would like to submit a teaser for next week, just fill out this form:

~JNG~





Chapter 29 Teaser:
 Right as my television screen went black, Jasper, once again proving how much in sync we were, texted me.

Kids are tucked in and drifting off to sleep. You want to skype with me, baby?

I very much do. But I just finished working out and I'm sure I look awful.
You sweaty?

Yes.

Flushed?

Most likely.

Breathing hard?

Little bit, yeah...

Sounds like you look perfect. 
 
I giggled as I read his text, understanding exactly where his mind was. I decided quickly that two could play that game.

Not quite the same when I have sweaty clothes on, though... not that I'm wearing much. I was thinking of taking a nice, relaxing bubble bath. Want to join me?

You're evil.

No, I'm not. I'm sweet. 
 
How is it sweet to tell me you're going to be wet and naked in the tub when I can't join you?



Pairing: Peter/Charlotte
Teaser:

 We came to a stop near the center of the wooden floor with me straddling her legs. Knowing that I had her in a precarious position already, and could easily subdue her, even kill her, if I felt the need, I allowed her hands to remain free, waiting patiently as she flailed wildly. 

“Get it all out, Sugar,” I said, knowing that she needed a way to release her fear and confusion. I remained seated right over her pelvis, my arms crossed over my chest as I leaned back to stay out of harm's way. I tried hard not to notice the way that we were so perfectly aligned. I was already waging a silent war in my mind due to the way in which the brilliance of her red eyes, which were locked on me in anger, screamed to me as a man while the innocence of her face begged me to protect her. “I'll give you another minute, but that's it.” 

I waited patiently in silence as she continued to lash out for a bit before slowly calming herself down. I knew that other things must have been going on in the room, but I heard no sound other than the hisses and growls that the girl under me emitted. A corner of my mind found me wishing that I was able to stop what I was doing and enjoy the quiet, and perhaps somehow make it last forever.

Finally, the female was quiet. “Done now?” I asked. She nodded, looking defeated and afraid. “Don't be scared, Sugar. My name is Peter, and I'm just trying to take care of you. Can you tell me your name?”
“Charlotte,” she replied softly, her voice sounding like the wind chimes that my ma used to have hanging outside our front door to let us know when bad weather was coming. She looked surprised by the sound of her own voice, but that didn't surprise me at all. 

“Yes, you're different now. You're a vampire, like me.” Her red eyes widened in disbelief. “It's true, Miss Charlotte,” I continued. “You feel that burning in your throat?” I reached down and took her hand in mine, moving the two together and laying them over her neck. Her skin was soft and smooth, her small hand fitting perfectly in the embrace of my larger one. I kept my voice soft and gentle, not wanting to cause her to feel threatened again. “You're thirsty. If you promise me that you'll stay calm, I'll take you outside and we can make you feel better. Would you like that?”

“Please, Peter,” she agreed, her hand squeezing her throat as the burn began to irritate her. “Please make it go away.”  



Jasper/Bella

Chapter 2  The Leno Show
BPOV

He is NASCAR's newest rookie. Welcome Jasper Whitlock,” Jay said.

I watched as Jasper walked on the set. Wow, he was stunning. I felt my insides stir again. Why has this man affected me so much? He walked toward us waving. Girls in the audience yelled “Marry me” and “I love you” to him.

He walked over and shook Jay's hand and then leaned in to give me a hug and place a kiss on my cheek, winking at me. This sent a jolt of pure want through my body.

How are you, Jasper?” Jay asked, as we all sat down. “Have you met Isabella here before?”

I'm good, and yes, I did earlier in the green room,” Jasper answered, as he smiled at me.

This is your first time on the show, so welcome,” Jay said.

Thanks. It’s great to be here,” Jasper answered.

This is your second year racing in the Cup series, correct?” Jay asked.

Yes, I raced a few years in the Busch series, now called the Nationwide series. The team and I are ready. We have a great car this year. I'm just itching to get out there and race. I'm very excited about Daytona.”

I just sat there mesmerized by him and his charisma. He captivated me.


Edward/Bella

Chapter 3:  Thank God It's Friday
EPOV

After I gave the three guys sitting next to them their drinks, I focused on them. “Evening ladies, what can I get you to drink?” I said, as I put on my sexy smirk.

Alice rolled her eyes. “Bella this is Edward, he is friends with Jasper and Emmett,” she said coldly.

It's a pleasure to meet you.” I brought the back of her hand to my lips and placed a gentle kiss on it.

Nice to meet you too, Edward,” she said as she drew her hand away quickly.

Alice and I will have our usual; and what do you want to drink Bella?” Rose asked.

A gin and tonic would be great,” Bella said, still looking at me as she bit down slightly on her lower lip. She was incredibly sexy.

I made their drinks and watched as all the guys in the bar undressed Bella with their eyes. This pissed me off. She was mine. I needed to stake my claim.

Here you go ladies, enjoy,” I purred. My eyes landed on Bella's tits.

Excuse me, my eyes are up here,” she snapped.





The Path to My Soul Part II by Cullen818



Jasper/Bella

Chapter One

JPOV



It was like burning from the inside all over again. I could feel it all, and it was horrible. Every muscle ached, every vein scorched, her joints stiffened and her throat was raw from yelling. She was in pain, she was dying and there was nothing I could do to stop it. I set this in motion, at her request, but it didn’t make me feel any better about it.


How could I have been so selfish?


She screamed for twelve hours straight. Nothing I did would sooth her, but I continued to hold her as tightly as I could. I whispered how much I loved and needed her. I apologized over and over again for doing this to her. I tried to take away my mate’s agony, but she thrashed, kicked and cried out. She wouldn’t open her eyes. We still had two more days to go.


Could she survive this?


I heard Peter’s footsteps as he slowly approached our room. I could feel his internal battle over entering.


“Go away!” I yelled.


“No!” He cautiously moved to the center of the room. A few hours ago, I lunged at him and sent him flying back out into the hall. I didn’t want anyone near Bella.


I growled, causing Bella’s battered body to tense.







No comments:

Post a Comment