Friday, May 6, 2011

Lemon Drizzles



Welcome to week 2 of May!


This weeks pic prompt:


This weeks Lemon Drizzle submissions:


Tell Me Your Secrets by TheUnderStudy
Beta: idealskeptic
Pairing: Leah/Rosalie
I walked into the building, not sure if I was going to be seeing a doctor, herbalist, or a priest to perform an exorcism.  I took the elevator to the sixth floor and was met with a metal door.  I knocked and waited.  I was about to leave when the heavy metal door cracked open. 
All my expectations did not prepare me for the goddess that opened the door.  She had long, flowing raven hair, bronze colored skin that looked kissed by the sun, light brown eyes that looked straight through my soul, and soft, pink lips.  That was just her face.  I took in the rest of her. She was standing there barefoot, leaning against the doorway, wearing a long cream colored dress that was strapless and had a spilt that started at her hip.  I marveled over her long legs that kept going and going.  I was shocked at how I had stared at her so.
“Jasper’s wife sent me,” I blurted out, eyes still gazing at the statuesque beauty. 

“Ah the lovely Bella Whitlock,” she spoke as she walked back into her place.  “What is your name?” 

“Rosalie, Rosalie Masen,” I spoke softly, walking in behind her and stopping at a red door.
“I know the reason why you are here.  Women come to me for one reason and one reason alone…,” she said so authoritatively. 

I waited for her answer curiously.  I barely even knew why I was here. 

“You want to be awakened. Don’t you Rosalie?”  Her eyes locked on mine and my name flowed from her lips like a silken memory. 

All I could do was nod my head.  She extended her hand and pulled me into a fierce kiss.  I first tried to push her away from me.  This was a woman and I was very into men.  But as I tasted her warm tongue, I could no longer deny her.  Her hands loosened on my face and I felt her pulling me through the red door.  The room was warm, but not as warm as her lips on mine.  The kiss calmed and it was then that I noticed the room.   

There were chains handing from the ceiling, a bed covered in red silk nestled in the center of the expansive space, a claw foot tub large enough for four sitting off in the corner, and a sitting bench made of leather with several straps and hooks.  What had I walked into?!   

“Take off your clothes.  Every stitch,” her voice resounded over the open area. 

Her back was to me and she was peering into an expansive closet.  I couldn’t make out what was inside, but I was very nervous. 

“I’m sorry,” I said quickly and turned to leave.  

“You want to save your marriage?” She called out from the dark closet. “You want to be more fulfilled? Now do what I tell you,” she said. 

She peered out from the closet, her eyes gazing at me, commanding me.  I slowly took off every other article of clothing.  I dared not stay in my undergarments.  I didn’t want to aggravate her further.  I put my trust in Bella to not have steered me wrong.  Now my trust was in this woman to “awaken” me. 

She emerged with her hair tied back tightly in a bun, wearing nothing but a black, lace corset, matching thong and heels. She took my hand in hers and walked me over to bed.  She told me to kneel in the middle with my back to her.  I took heavy breaths as I positioned myself.  I suddenly felt her flush against my back. Her hands lowered in front of my face holding a black, satin mask.  There were no eyelets.   

“Do you trust me Rosalie?” She asked. 

“Your name… What is your name?”  I asked, looking at her over my shoulder. 

“Not many make it as far as you,” she said, smiling at me and lowering her lips to my neck. “It is Leah.” 

The blindfold was lowered over my eyes. She kissed my neck and lips, relaxing me in this moment.  Trust.  I could do this. I could open up. 

“Lie down Rosalie.  I want you to touch yourself,” Leah cooed at me. 

I hesitated and quickly felt her hand slap my ass.  I cried out in pain, but felt a tantalizing pleasure.  Leah wrapped her hand around my blond locks and pulled my head back.  I felt her lips and breath at my ear as she spoke. 

“I do not like hesitation.  This is my time, my space… Do you wish to continue?” She growled out.
Leah licked the tip of my ear and bit lightly at the spot under my neck.

“Yes… Please!” I begged. 

The darkness behind the blindfold provided me with some sense of freedom.  I laid back and began to explore my body.  I had experimented before, but never brought myself to climax.  I was scared.  Just as if she could read my thoughts, Leah encouraged me to not be frightened, to find what pleased me.  She caressed me all over, avoiding my most sensitive areas.  I. however, did not avoid them.  I teased my nipples and began the slow trek down to my moist folds.  I did not want to hesitate, but I was still scared.  My shaky hand nearly reached my aching center, but I felt Leah’s hands stop me.   

“We will try a different approach. Tell me all your secrets, your sexy desires.” 

Leah didn’t give me time to respond as she began licking down my neck, biting between licks and kisses.  I wanted to moan, but held back.  She came to my wetness and pried my legs apart.  I always refused Edward from going there. I just couldn’t.   However, I found myself about to relent when the wonderful sensations from her pinching my nipples and images of Edward lying beneath me became overwhelming. 

Her wet tongue made a long stroke along my opening to my neglected bud.  My moans were no longer denied I clawed at the silk sheets.  I began spewing all my dirty fantasies then.  I even mentioned one involving my good friend Bella.  Leah lapped at me more and I found my hands grabbed her hair and forcing her deeper.  She moaned into me and the vibrations had me on an edge I’d only felt once before.  She stopped and I felt her tongue flick my clit.  I quivered, but still held off my orgasm. 

She continued this for another fifteen minutes before she pushed a finger into me. 
“I’m very patient pet, but I would really like to see you come,” Leah whispered as she added another finger. 

Her other hand was gripping my hip.  I began exploring my mind for more and new fantasies.  One of me riding Edward while he was tied to the bed using my silk scarves was very enticing.  I hissed as Leah added another finger. 

“Whatever that dirty mind of yours is thinking, keep it up.  You are so fucking tight and wet,” she groaned. 

Her words were encouraging and her fingers deep.  She told me to get ready.  I wasn’t sure of what, but her tongue was back at my bud and fingers had curled, touching a delectable spot. 
A fire was burning deep in my belly and my heart felt like it might jump from my chest. 
“Oh Rosalie.  You are about to come so much for me,” she cooed. 

Just as she lowered her face back to me, she bit my clit and curled her fingers at the same time.  I could not stop the explosion from my body.  I thrashed and rose from the bed, crying out Leah’s and Edward’s names, and a few other obscenities. Leah did not stop her ministrations, but continued them as I flooded her mouth with my juices.  I couldn’t understand my desire to drown her in it.   

As I calmed, I lowered back to the bed and felt Leah crawl up my body.  She pulled the blindfold off and I opened my eyes slightly.  She was smiled at me, licking her lips.  I knew I was blushing as I looked at her, but I giggled and then laughed heartily.



Next weeks Pic prompt:

  

~I can't wait to read next weeks lemon drizzles!~


Here is a late submission to last week pic prompt:


Any Time by DarkAndAgnsty
Pairing: Jasper and Bella 
I pulled my tank top over my head as I stomped back into our bedroom in a rage. I can always count on Edward to leave me hanging. After five years of marriage, four of which were after I was turned, you’d think he’d have gotten it together and learned that I am a sexual creature. I am a vampire, and he can’t break me. I don’t understand what his problem is. All I know is every time we have sex it’s at my initiation, and his response is mediocre at best. It makes me feel like he believes being intimate with his wife is a chore.  I was tired of it, and I let him know. 
Edward, I can’t do this anymore. I’m tired of the rejection. “ 

Bella, love, you know I love you. You are the reason I exist. I could never reject you.” 

But you have. You do. Every time you pull away, every time you are intimate with me just to placate me, you are rejecting me. This is an important part of a relationship, Edward. You know this. You’ve lived with three mated couples for decades, surely you’ve noticed that their activities are a major part of their bond.” 

Bella, you are not that kind of woman and I refuse to degrade you in the ways you wish. Some of the…activities…the others participate in are not the sort of thing you want to do with your wife.” 

But I am that kind of woman. I want those things. And if you can’t bring yourself to explore a livelier sex life with me then I don’t feel we have anything more to discuss. I have needs, depraved as you may think they are. Your constant rejection has taken its toll, Edward. I can’t do this anymore. I’m tired of dying on the inside.” 

And with that, I left.  

One month later… 
I had been staying out at our cottage while Edward went to the main house. Three weeks ago he had gone to Alaska and we haven’t seen him since. I liked quiet nights, and hearing the sounds of the others’ nighttime activities was often too much to bear. Tonight, Rosalie and Emmett were being exceptionally vocal and I had to leave the cottage for a breather. I was getting worked up just listening to them. I was jealous of what they had, but also happy for them. After a quick hunt, I figured it was safe to go home. As I approached to front door, I heard a twig snap and I immediately crouched into a defensive position.  

Bella, darlin’, it’s just me.” 

I straightened and was met with amber eyes obscured by a mop of honey colored curls.
Jasper” I whispered as I approached him slowly. He pulled me into his arms and kissed the top of my head, murmuring about how he missed me. I relaxed against his chest as we held each other.

Would you like to come in for a bit?” I asked him.

I’d love to, darlin’, we have some catching up to do.” 

We sat on the couch together and talked for what felt like hours. He was so easy to be with. He told me Alice had flitted off to Paris to study with some designer. He explained that she had a vision and knew that was where she needed to be. So it seems Jasper understood rejection without even needing his gift.  

I hugged him to me and ran my fingers through his hair. It was so soft. Before long, a soft purr started from his chest. So sexy. I’d never heard Edward purr for me. It was doing things to me. I wanted to hear what other sexy noises I could coax out of Jasper. My fingers left his scalp and trailed down his neck to his back. I scratched lightly up the length of his spine and he purred louder. He was vibrating against me and I could feel myself becoming wet. I knew he could feel me, and now he could surely smell me, but I couldn’t find it in me to care. As he nuzzled my neck, breathing in my scent, I reached under the collar of his t-shirt to scratch my nails up his back some more.  Jasper’s purr was starting to become a low growl. He stood up and lifted his shirt over his head and turned towards me. His eyes were pitch black.  

Bella,” he growled in that sexy drawl of his. “I certainly hope you intend to finish what you started.” 

My eyes raked over his body –  he was absolutely breathtaking. His chest was chiseled and strong, washboard abs, and a light trail of honey colored hair led down to a very prominent bulge. I licked my lips and stood to face him, knowing my eyes were just as black as his. 
In one swift motion, he lifted me and pinned me to the wall. He unbuckled his belt, popped open his fly and his hard cock sprung free. He ran his palms up my thighs pushing my skirt up to my hips as I wrapped my legs around his waist. No words were spoken as he lowered his face to mine and captured my bottom lip between his sharp teeth. I could feel my arousal coating him as he ran his hard length between my folds. I moaned and wrapped my arms around his neck trying to pull him closer to me. I needed him closer. I needed him inside me.

“Oh God, Jasper” I moaned.
 

Tell me you want this darlin’.” he growled. “Tell me you want me to fuck you against this wall.” 

Jasper, oh God, yes. I want this. Please. I need you.” 

He pushed his tip inside me and began slow, shallow thrusts. I was writhing against him, panting with need and clawing his back. 

You want more? You want me to give you more, darlin’? He whispered into my neck.

Please! I need more!” I moaned. I didn’t care who heard us. I didn’t care if it was wrong. I wanted this man, no; I needed this man.  He began to thrust into me harder now.  Each stroke was deeper, stronger. He started to move faster and I could feel myself clench around him as he ground his hips against mine. I met him thrust for thrust using my shoulders for leverage against the wall. I rotated my hips in circles against him as he buried his cock in me over and over at breakneck speed. I began to shake as he pushed a wave of lust at me and moved my legs up toward my shoulders opening me up to him more. I groaned in response as I felt myself growing slicker with the deeper angle. 

Jasper! Oh, you’re gong to make me come! Fuck me harder baby!” I grabbed the hair on the back of his head and pulled as I came violently around his cock. He pumped quickly a few more times and followed me with a roar.  

We stayed connected like that for a few minutes as our breathing returned to normal. Slowly, he slid out of me and pushed my tangled hair from my face. He lowered his lips to mine and gently kissed me before fastening his jeans. Jasper pressed his forehead to mine and cupped my cheek. 

That was amazin’, darlin’. I think we both needed that.” 

You can say that again” I replied dryly.   

He kissed me gently once again and turned to leave.  

Jasper?’ 

Yes darlin’?” 

Thank you. For making me feel wanted, for making me feel alive.” 

Anytime, darlin’” he smiled “Anytime.” 



~*~*~*~

Would you like to be The Lemon Drizzle author of the Month?



All you have to do is a submit a Lemon Drizzle.
At the end of April all the drizzles that were submitted for that month, (expect for cullen818 and mine, as we are staff) will go up for voting!

You will pick by voting who's is the Lemon Drizzle Author of the Month. Basically who's drizzle best describe the Pic Prompt they used.
The winner will receive a banner stating that they are Lemon Drizzle author for that month!
I can't wait to read all your drizzle's next week!!

What is a lemon drizzle and how does it work?
Each week a picture prompt will be given. Write a drizzle (like a drabble) that is around 1000 words (or less) about the picture given.
The following week's prompt will be at the end of the current week submissions.
Submissions will post on Friday, and should be received no later than Thursday at 7pm (EST). Email it to Lemon Drizzles


Rules:
~It has to be durty. (rated M or NC-17)

No comments:

Post a Comment