Thursday, April 21, 2011

Lemon Drizzles







Here is this weeks Pic Prompt:



Here are this weeks lemon drizzles:


Welcome Home
By: DarkAndAngsty 
Pairing: Bella and Edward 
It had been a long flight to Seattle. I was settling in at my best friend Alice’s apartment after she picked me up from the airport. It had been two years since I’d seen her last and we had spent the evening catching up over Chinese take-out. She shared stories about her job as a photographer for a fashion magazine and some of the top models and designers she’s worked with. I told her about my freelance writing for music magazines in New York.  Although we were in the same field, it was interesting to hear about the other aspects of what goes on behind the scenes. 
I had decided to move back to Seattle to join Alice on her start-up magazine. Her fiancée Jasper and his sister Rose were also on board, as well as Alice’s brothers, Emmett and Edward.  They had all stayed in Seattle except for Edward, who was relocating here from Portland. I tried not to look too interested when Alice told me he was on his way and would arrive tonight. He was staying with us for the time being as well. I had the biggest crush on Edward growing up, but of course he had never been interested in me. I was like a second annoying little sister to him.  
As I soaked in the tub listening to the driving rain, I thought back to my sophomore year of high school. I had it so bad for Edward and he didn’t even know I existed. One night in particular, I was sitting poolside with Ali and Jasper, Rose and Em. I was used to being the fifth wheel. Usually I didn’t mind, but on this night we had been drinking and the couples were frisky. As I sat with my toes in the pool I heard Edward come home. I looked toward the house just in time to see him close the space between he and his date and grab Jessica in for a long kiss. I hated her. She was in my grade and always poked fun at me. And in this moment I hated her even more. I sighed as I flipped the switch to drain the water from the tub and stepped out to dry off. I was exhausted, but too jacked up to sleep. 
Coming out of the steam filled bathroom, I stepped into the guest room I’d be staying in. I draped my towel over the chair in the corner and walked over to my suitcase to pull on some jeans. As I was putting on my black bra the door opened revealing a shirtless, dripping wet Edward. I gasped and clutched the bra over my chest trying to cover myself in haste.  
“Bella”, he whispered, his eyes raking over my form. I stood like a deer in headlights, momentarily dazzled by the gorgeous green eyes that smoldered into mine. He kicked the door shut behind him and quickly closed the distance between us, crashing his lips into mine. My hands involuntarily went to his face, grazing my fingers over the strong planes of his chiseled jaw. Oh, how I had fantasized about this. 10 years I’ve waited for this.  His hands travelled down my back to my ass as he squeezed and pulled me closer. I could feel his stiff length pressing into my hip as his tongue slid against mine. I moaned and my hands slid up his neck into his hair, my scrap of a bra all but forgotten as it fell to the floor
.
“Edward….” I panted as he hitched my leg up over his hip, grinding into me causing me to moan.  
“God, how I want you,” he whispered. “I’ve always wanted you, Bella.” He said as he backed me into the bed until we fell tangled up in each other. We were a panting, writhing mess of limbs trying desperately to get each other out of our jeans. Finally free, Edward pushed my legs up over his shoulders and ran his tongue up my wet slit from my entrance to my clit. Sucking hard, he pushed two fingers inside me and slowly thrust in and out. The slow, delicious pace he set was driving me crazy and I ground myself against his face.   
“Edward, please, Oh God!” I cried. He continued on, adding another finger and twisting slowly in and out. My hands fisted into my hair as I threw my head back and let out a long, low moan. He was relentless, nipping and sucking at my lips, his fingers curling up to hit that spot while his other hand was pinching, twisting and pulling at my nipples. I was on overload, and felt myself hurtling quickly towards the edge. With a groan from Edward, he sucked my clit between his teeth and bit down and I exploded. I sat up and climbed on top of him pushing him back against the pillows. I kissed him deep, tasting myself on his tongue and sucking on it. Slowly, I sank down onto his hard length and began grinding back and forth, moving my hips in small circles. We were both sweating and Edward’s head was thrown back as he growled through his clenched teeth. He pushed my hips further down and thrust up into me harder and faster. Clutching my ass, he lifted us both off the bed and positioned me on my back with my ass at the edge and my ankles over his shoulders. He leaned forward so my knees were touching my chest and began to pound into me deeper and deeper. As I tangled my fingers in the hair at the nape of his neck, he slipped a hand between us and used his thumb to rub my clit.   
“You’re mine, now” he growled.
“Yours…” I panted. I would agree to anything for him.
“Oh, God, I love fucking you. I love the way your tight pussy feels squeezing my cock while I fuck you. Who do you belong to, Bella?” he growled as he changed the angle of his hips and causing me to see stars.
“You, Edward, only you. It’s only ever been you”
“Cum for me baby, I need to feel you cum” 
With a long moan, I came hard as I yanked Edward’s lips down to mine by the hair of his head. His thrusting became erratic and soon he was driving into me so fast and hard I came again as a strained “FUCK!” came through his gritted teeth. Slowly, we came down from our high, blissed out and oversexed. He held me in his arms and we fell asleep together on my bed. 
I woke several hours later deliciously sore, dazed and wrapped around a warm, hard body. I hummed in contentment as Edward pressed a kiss to my head, his strong arms around my waist.  
“Welcome home, baby.” He whispered against my ear.
Welcome home indeed.



~JNG~ 

Extra Credit
Beta: idealskeptic
Pairing: Bella/Alec
The fall semester had been quite the challenge for me.  As a new professor at this university, I was hoping it would be more refreshing to the students.  However, it had the opposite effect.  A lot of students mistook my niceness for weakness.  They quickly learned when I failed a lot of them.  The spring semester started today and my early morning classes all proved to be the same as last semester.  They still haven’t learned.

I was getting ready to go to my Romance Poetry class in the afternoon.  I was hoping that this class was going to lift my spirits.  Maybe the students would be eager to learn and excited about this topic.  I quickly deflated my optimism, knowing this would be just like my morning. 

I hadn’t realized how far across campus the classroom was.  I made it just in time for the start of class and rushed in the room in a whirlwind.  The class was rather large, as I figured it would be.  This was one of those classes that people thought was going to be easy. They were about to be mistaken.  I picked up the syllabi and began my introductions.

“Good afternoon everyone, I’m Dr. Isabella Swan.  I will be your professor for Romance Poetry,” I said strongly.
I began to go over the syllabus and discuss the requirements of the course.  I didn’t ask of a lot, but there were going to be quite a few papers.  When that part was done, I asked if there were any questions.  A hand in the far back corner was raised and several students moved out of the way so that I might see who it was.  I finally caught his face and lost my breath.  I was in shock of what I saw before me.  Ice blue eyes, strong jaw, deadly lips, and….
“Professor Swan, I have a question,” he said with a hint of humor in his voice.
…and a voice that could made my panties wet.  I took a deep breath and gestured for him to ask his question.  In those brief seconds, I wondered what his question could be. Maybe something like, “Do you have needs, Dr. Swan?”  Why yes, I did.  I gathered myself quickly so that I could hear his question.

“Is there extra credit?  Just in case I fall behind,” he added.
“Doubting yourself so early? I’m sure if you attend class and stay studious, you’ll be able to pass,” I replied flirtatiously.
“Oh no, I never doubt myself, Professor Swan.  I just like to know my options,” he said smiling brightly. 
I almost lost myself in the moment.  I had forgotten the other students in the class.  God forbid someone went to the dean and got the newbie fired.  I cleared my throat and put my professional face back on.
“And your name, sir?” I asked him.
“Alec Volturi,” he replied with a smirk.
“Well Mr. Volturi, we can discuss this further when the class ends,” I said to him and he nodded.

I went on with the rest of the class, looking his way every chance I got.  I caught him checking me out.  He started from my high-heeled shoes, up my black pencil skirt, and eventually meeting my eyes.  I adjusted my glasses, a nervous habit I have had forever, and then nearly melted in a puddle when I saw him lick his lips. 
“Well, I am letting you all out ten minutes early. Don’t expect it often. Goodbye,” I said to the class, quickly gathering my things.
I rushed out amongst the students and dashed over to my office.  I was afraid I was going to sprawl out in front of my class and beg for the cutie to take me there.  I made it to my office and entered quickly.  I slammed the door quickly behind me and leaned against it.  I was breathing heavily, trying not to think about the hotness that was Mr. Alec Volturi.  A knock at my door startled me and my books and papers went everywhere.

I opened the door to see the cause of my recent need to change my panties.  He was standing there holding my planner.
“You forgot something,” he said tapping my planner in his hands. He pushed his way through my office and sat my planner down on my desk.
“Oh thank you.  What can I help you with, Alec?” I asked, bending down to pick up the rest of my papers.
“Extra credit, remember?” He said giving me a deliciously sexy smirk while bending down in front of me, helping me to gather my papers.
His fine, rounded ass was staring back at me.  I wanted to bite it, or pinch it, to make sure it was real.

“Like I said, come to class, study, do the work.  Simple as that,” I spoke, trying to sound confident, but I could smell him in front of me. 
Intoxicating scent.

He brought his hand to my face and a shock flooded through my system.  I didn’t know what came over me, need, desperation, insanity.  Whatever it was caused me to grab him by the back of his neck and kiss him.  If this was going to be the last time I tasted this man, I was going to go for it all.  My lips touched his and that shock I felt earlier flooded through me.  He grabbed me by my hips and brought me down onto him on the floor.  He rolled on top of me and moved his tongue into my mouth.  His tasted divine and I wanted to quote sonnets about his honey lips.

When he moved his hand to untuck my shirt, my mind cleared and I pushed him off me. I stood quickly and clambered over to my desk.  I had to compose myself right?  I was a professor right?  Standards… all that good stuff…

The disappointment on his face was evident and I just couldn’t have that.  I rushed back at him and brought my lips back to his.  He was off balanced and bumped into my plant.  He tried to grab it, but I stopped him by biting into his neck.  I wanted his attention.  His moans and focused back on us. Soon we were of scurry of clothes and hands.
“I don’t…hmmm….have much time,” I whispered out as he slowly unbuttoned my shirt.

“I’ll make it quick…this time. But I must see these,” He said teasing my nipples through my shirt.

I couldn’t stand it any longer, I practically ripped my shirt off.  My bra was the next to go, but it was barely off before I was attacking his lips again. 

“Where do you want me?” I moaned as he kissed me back eagerly and twisted my nipples between his fingers.

“Desk. Now,” he growled out.

Our chests were bare and I could feel the sweet starting to build on him.  I couldn’t resist, so I licked his chest slowly from his navel to his chin.  He pushed me back on desk and flipped me on my stomach.  His fingers quickly moved my skirt to my hips and began to work my heated center.  I was practically drenched already. 
“Did I make you this wet?” He groaned.

“Yes, Alec!” I whispered out to him, moaning when I felt his tip at my cloth covered entrance.
He did not waste any more time simply moving my panties to the side and pushing himself into me.  He was thick and long.  It took a few seconds for us both to adjust before he pulled back out again.  Alec thrust harder and harder, hitting my spot every single time.  I never thought I could come so fast.
“Oh fuck, Alec, I’m about to come,” I moaned.

“Yes, Professor Swan, come for me,” He urged.

And fuck yes, I did.  I squeezed him tighter and tighter as my orgasm struck.  A few thrusts afterwards, Alec fell over as well.  He collapsed on my back and there was a hum between us.  Once I had calmed, I noticed that I had ten minutes left ‘till my next class.
“So I guess I have that permanent extra credit,” he said tossing his bookbag on my desk.

I opened it to find a new skirt, blouse, panties, and some wetnaps.  This man was a godsend.

“Alec, you don’t even have to come to class,” I said, leaning over to kiss him.
“Yes, I’m the world’s greatest role-playing hubby,” he stated proudly, grabbing my ass.
“Thanks, baby.  Now get out.  I have real students to teach.”


Next Weeks Pic Prompt:


Push me up against the wall and do NAUGHTY things to me!


We are taking The Lemon Drizzle Segment to the next level!!!

Would you like to be The Lemon Drizzle author of the Month?
(this is the last pic prompt for this month)
All you have to do is a submit a Lemon Drizzle.
At the end of April all the drizzles that were submitted for that month, (expect for cullen818 and mine, as we are staff) will go up for voting!

You will pick by voting who's is the Lemon Drizzle Author of the Month. Basically who's drizzle best describe the Pic Prompt they used.
The winner will receive a banner stating that they are Lemon Drizzle author for that month!
I can't wait to read all your drizzle's next week!!

In the running so far for April's Lemon Drizzle Author of the Month is:
TheUnderStudy -  Pleasure in the Pain Jasper/Jane


as well as 2 submissions on today post!

What is a lemon drizzle and how does it work?
Each week a picture prompt will be given. Write a drizzle (like a drabble) that is around 1000 words (or less) about the picture given.
The following week's prompt will be at the end of the current week submissions.
Submissions will post on Friday, and should be received no later than Thursday at 7pm (EST). Email it to Lemon Drizzles


Rules:
~It has to be durty. (rated M or NC-17)
~Has to have Twi-pairing(s), in any combination
~Has to incorporate the picture...(we should be able to tell easily that the photo and drizzle go together.)
~It has to be lemony.
PLEASE make sure you are submitting the right drizzle for the current Pic prompt!


Use this heading when you submit:
Title of Drizzle by your author name (unless you want to be anon)
Pairing:

You need not be an "author" to submit. Everyone is welcome to spread a little Lemon drizzle our way! Email it to Lemon Drizzles

**Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. Stephenie Meyer created it all.

2 comments:

  1. Wow DarkAndAngsty *fanning myself* that was smoking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think both of the drizzles this week are smoking!!! I need a cold shower...lol

    ReplyDelete