Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Fandom for Leukemia and Lymphoma Society


There are so many causes out there in the Fandom that so many are so passionate about. I wish I could write for every one of them, but sadly RL won't allow for that. I came across Fandom For Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and knew I had to do it. Its a cause very close to my heart, and I wanted to contribute anyway I could.

There's still time for you to sign up to participate if you're interested. All submissions are due by September 15, 2011. Click here for author details. If you're not a writer or time constraints won't allow you to write something, that's okay. There are many authors already singed up, Lady Tazz and I are two of them, so if you can donate, you'll get to read our oneshots.



This week I'm writing a lemon drizzle for our Friday segment. The story won't leave me alone and a drizzle just isn't going to be enough, so I'm expanding on the idea. I'll write the first chapter for the F4LLS and then when I'm able to post it on FF, I'll continue with the story.

The story is very new and I don't even have a summary yet. Actually, I want you to read the drizzle first. But, I will tell you in contains an older Carlisle who can't seem to keep his hands off his son's young, innocent best friend.  You get where I'm going with this?



In Too Deep by Lady Tazz
an original fiction

Summary: Justin Peters is on a routine dive off the Gili Islands in Indonesia when he comes across something that he thought was only a myth, a beautiful mermaid. Serafina captivates him, and turns his life upside down. Nothing is as simple as what you see on the surface.

I have spent days researching mermaid mythology and I have come up with Serafina as my mermaid, she will be erotic and dark.

Serafina was once human, she was cursed by a witch doctor to spend the rest of her life in the sea, centuries ago. She can take on a human form only during a full moon. (hey, if vampire can sparkle in sun, my mermaids can become human at full moon). She seeks out men around the full moon. She mesmerizes them with her beauty, uses them to satisfy her sexual needs, then disposes of them.

Justin Peters is a professional diver that usually goes on expedition dives. He finds himself deep sea diving for pure pleasure in the beautiful waters of the Gili Island, when he stumbles upon the most beautiful creature he has ever seen.


When the unexpected happens, will Serafina risk her own life to save Justin's?




No comments:

Post a Comment