Thursday, June 9, 2011

Tie Me Up &Tease Me Thursdays


Here are this weeks teaser:


Jasper/Bella

Chapter 6 - Jasper POV

As soon as I sensed them coming onto the property, I ran out onto the porch. Relief flooded my senses. My Bella was home. She was back where she belonged. I moved closer to them and waited for her to let go of Peter.

The scent of human blood was overpowering. Her clothes were saturated, her skin stained red and her hair was streaked in it. What had she done? How many had she slaughtered? It didn’t matter. She was back and she was safe, so I could overlook this.

“Thank you for bringing her back to me,” I said to Peter, extending my hand for Bella. “Come with me.”

Bella stepped forward, placing her trembling hand in mine. I felt her shame and guilt over her actions. I could also feel Peter’s trepidation about letting Bella come with me.

“Jasper, maybe…” Peter started, but I didn’t allow him to finish.

“This is between me and my mate.” I turned and looked at Bella. “Unless you don’t want to discuss this.”

“N-no, I need to explain what happened.” She placed a quick peck on Peter’s cheek. “Thank you,” she whispered. “I’ll be fine.”

He nodded and, again, I felt how anxious he was. I didn’t know what he thought I was going to do to Bella, but I couldn’t focus on that right now.

“Let’s get you upstairs to the shower." I led Bella into the house and up to our bathroom. Once inside, I turned on the faucet.

“Jasper?”

“You need to get out of these clothes.” I reached for the buttons of her blood-stained white blouse. The scent was overwhelming, especially now that the steam was filling the air in a heavy fog. I licked my lips and tried to fight back the urges I was feeling.



Jasper/Bella

Chapter 17- Amazed

We arrived at his family cottage on the Lake. He unlocked the door and held it open for me. I put my bags down on the floor and looked around. I herd the door shut behind me and felt Jasper's arms around my waist and his lips on my neck.

Bella,” he moaned into ear. “Let me show you how much I've missed you.”

I turned in his arms and our lips met. I threw all my emotions into this kiss. How much I missed him, how much I loved him, and mostly how sorry I was.

He pulled my shirt over my head and had me up against the wall in seconds.

Jasper, I...I.,” Jasper put his finger on my lips to silence me.

I know darlin'.We have all night to talk, but right now I need to be buried deep within you.”




Jasper/Bella

Chapter 5 - JPOV



I arrived on the set of The Leno Show. I was directed to my dressing room, and was told the hair and makeup lady would be in soon. I hated doing shows because of all the fuss. I'm a southern boy who doesn't like to wear makeup of any kind.



After being tortured, I dressed quickly. I'm a simple guy, I chose to wear a t-shirt, jeans, and my favorite cowboy boots. I strolled to the greenroom to wait for my cue. I wondered who the other guests was. It had to be someone famous with all the added security.



I heard the door open and looked up to see one of the most stunning women I had ever laid eyes on. She was more beautiful in person, if that was even possible then she is in her movies. Her eyes meet mine and I smiled.



"Hello, I'm Jasper Whitlock," I said as I extended my hand to her.

"I'm Isabella Swan. Nice to meet you, Jasper. You're a NASCAR driver, right?" she asked, as she shook my hand. I warm feeling raced through my body.

"You're the one they're all talking about, NASCAR's hottest rookie."

I let out a laugh. "Something like that, and it's a pleasure to meet you, Isabella. I've seen some of your movies. Your pictures don't do you justice, darlin'" I said, as looked into her deep brown eyes.


Jasper/Bella

Chapter 14

We get in the house and as soon as I lock the door I turn to her. She is standing there with her hands behind her back, waiting for directions, I could fucking cum right now. "Bella take off all your clothes and lay down on our bed with your legs spread." She nods and almost runs into the bedroom, I chuckle as I take off my clothes.
.
I go to the fridge and take out the whip cream and chocolate syrup and slowly walk into our bedroom. There she is, laying down on the bed spread open for me to look at. Fuck she is beautiful. That pussy of hers is a sight to see. Full outer lips waiting to be opened to moist sweet tasting inner lips. I just stare at her delicious pussy, I could look and touch it and taste it for hours, it is fucking heaven to me.
.
I walk over and put the syrup down and shake the can of whip cream and spray it on her nipples and pussy. She gasps as the cold and I chuckle, I love to surprise her. I lean over and suck on one nipple, slurping up every bit of whip cream. Then I move over to the other nipple and do the same. The entire time she is shaking and trying to hold in moans. She knows she is not allowed to speak or move unless I tell her.
.
Then I crawl between her legs and lick her full lips then suck on her clit. I rest her legs on my shoulders and grab hard onto her hips. Then add my two fingers in her pussy and moan, she is fucking wet and tight. Her juices slide down to her ass and I slowly push my pinky into it.
.
She tenses up and I stop, remove my mouth and fingers from her and look at her. "Now Bella, did I say you could move?" she shakes her head, "Do you trust me?" she nods. "Well, then I will give you one more chance. But if you tense up again, I will have to stop and make you suck my cock. You won't get any pleasure before sex." She nods again and her body relaxes. I know she will enjoy this, I would never hurt her.

Episode by Boydblog
Edward/Bella
Chapter 35
The elevator doors opened and there she was, flustered yet smiling before she’d even seen me. She was excited. I walked forward, startling her for a split second. Her smile broadened as she reached for me, confusion flashed momentarily across her face as I pushed her gently back into the elevator and up against the mirror. I kissed her hard, passionately and desperately. I tried to calm my anger, I tried to be gentle but it was far from it. It was demanding and urgent, forceful and wet. Her taste, her smell, the way her body just felt so right as I touched her, it would always be this way. I would always feel this way about her and even though I wanted it, I wanted her; it was a lot to absorb, being so affected by another person.

This is what Jasper felt for Alice. It was too overwhelming for him and that’s why he initially rejected her.

The intensity of my love and my desire for Bella is just as consuming. My soul-mate; Bella was made for me.

I forced myself to pull away from her lips. The elevator doors had closed, but the car hadn’t moved.

I released her and turned to slam my hand against the panel, bashing the button for floor eight. Bella’s floor; I have to get her to her room.

“I’m sorry I’m late,” she said quickly. “Please don’t be…angry with me.”



No comments:

Post a Comment