Thursday, July 14, 2011

Tie Me Up & Tease Me Thursday

















Jasper/Bella


Chapter 17-  Karma's a Bitch
.
I see Bella looking a little sad.  "Bella what's wrong?"  She looks at me and I see her start to cry, "I feel like I have brought so much drama to this family. If it weren't for me, you wouldn't have been in this situation."
.
Alice slams the plate down and we jump.  "Bella, if it weren't for you, God knows what would have happened to Jasper. He was dying inside and you woke him up.  Not only do you love him, you accept his freaky side.  Hell you love his freaky side.  You have only made this family complete and happy."
.
I walk over to her and rub her arm, "Bella, what do you think are going to happen to the men who raped me get when they get out of prison?  They are not going to go off and live their lives.  They are going to be brutally murdered by our men.   We will be hit with drama  then, but that's okay.  It's what the Cullen men do and we love them for it."
.
Alice laughs, "If they were normal 9-5 working guys, we wouldn't be attracted to them.  We know they are brutally murdering and dismembering that asshole in Jaspers office.  We are okay with that and will have a nice dinner for them afterwards.  That makes us a little sick too.  We are all meant to be one big sick family."  Bella laughs at that. 
.
"Okay, let's talk plans for the evening now.  After dinner we should torture the guys a little, right?"  I laugh and they both nod at me.  We swap ideas on how to keep us at Bella and Jasper house as long as possible, we want them to almost beg for sex.





No comments:

Post a Comment