Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Fandom for Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Teasers


It's not to late to donate to this incredible cause!
Here are cullen818's and Lady Tazz's Submission teasers: 


 Masquerade Ball  by Lady Tazz
Jasper/Bella

Summary: Each year, Jasper and his family attend the charity masquerade ball hosted by his father’s hospital. It's always the same crowd; the night will consists of a few drinks, handshakes, and superficial small talk. This year, a mysterious woman catches his eye. There is something so familiar about her. Will the lines between fantasy and reality blur?

Teaser:
My name is Jasper Cullen. Tonight, hopefully, will be a new beginning for me. My family was attending the hospital's Annual Masquerade Ball Fundraiser. My father, Dr. Carlisle Cullen, was Chief of Staff; that meant my twin sister and I had to make an appearance each year whether we liked it or not. Rosalie, however, loved the ball.
This year I would be going stag since my divorce from Alice was final, as of last week. As I look back at my three year marriage, I now know we were domed from day one. It was unfair of me to marry Alice, as my heart still belonged to my one true love, Miss Isabella Swan, my high school sweetheart. We went to colleges in different states, but we talked and wrote letters. Eventually, we stopped communicating all together. I often wonder what happened to her. I still see her beautiful dark brown eyes in my dreams.

Carlisle/Bella
I decided to add another chapter to my C/B oneshot because you were all so nice and enthusiatic about it!
Summary -
What would happen if Carlisle stayed behind to watch over Bella during those first few months Edward left? What if he were the reason the family picked up and left in the first place? Carlisle is just a man and Bella calls to him. C/B
***
I stepped into the bathroom and took a quick shower. The hot water against my cool skin always relaxed me. I was all keyed up. This was the most content I'd ever been in my entire existence, but I still had so many questions and there were several decisions to be made. ***


I was over-thinking this, but it was the older vamp in me. I'd seen so much through the years. I'd experienced so much pain and loneliness before finding my coven and now, in just a few short months, everything had changed. The life I thought I was meant to have no longer existed. It had been replaced with something far more profound. The only thing that mattered to me was that beautiful girl sleeping in my bed. I'd do anything to make her happy.

I wrapped a towel around my waist and pushed the damp hair from my face as I stared at myself in the foggy mirror, hoping I was making the right decision for Isabella. She needed me now and that would have to be enough. As she matured and became an independent woman things could change for her and I might not be what she needed. I would never be able to leave her of my own accord. If she didn’t want this then she'd have to tell me herself. The decision would always be hers. I was in this for eternity, but for right now I wanted to live in the moment.

Memories of the evening we'd shared flashed inside my head. Being with her, feeling her skin against mine, putting my mouth on hers and moving inside her was a passionate experience. I already knew every inch of her unchartered body and I wanted to claim every part of her. I glanced down at my now tented towel and shook my head.

Bella is human, Bella is human… I kept reminding myself her sexual appetite was far less intense than my own.

I heard her get out of bed and make her way to the bathroom. I watched as she appeared in the doorway wearing nothing but my white dress shirt. She had only buttoned two buttons giving me a spectacular view of that amazing body of hers. I could smell my scent mixing with hers as evidence of our earlier activities lingered on her skin. I had to suppress a growl.

"Carlisle?"

"What are you doing up?"

"I was dreaming about you, us." Her cheeks were flushed as she looked over my naked upper body.

"Really?" I smiled as I extended my hand for her. I found I constantly needed to touch her.

She nodded as she stepped toward me. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her against my body, holding her as forcefully as her fragile frame would allow.

"Hmm, you're so warm." She cuddled deeper into my chest.

"The hot water from the shower heats my skin, making us the same temperature." I stroked her hair and pressed my lips to the top of her head.

"It's nice." She placed a soft kiss on my shoulder. "Maybe we could shower together sometime?"


Thanks for all of your support!





No comments:

Post a Comment