Thursday, September 8, 2011

Tie Me Up and Tease Me Thursday


Happy Thursday!  Have a teaser you want to share? Send it our way...



Jasper/Bella

Chapter 15
BPOV

I stopped and watched as he paced the stream. He seemed to be looking for something. Probably me. He was so full of worry and guilt. What did he have to feel guilty about? He'd been doing everything he could to make my existence easier.



He looked distraught. I'd never felt such stress and anxiety coming from him before. He was always in control of his emotions. I dropped my shield and walked toward him.

He quickly turned around as soon as he sensed me.

"Bella!"

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to—"

He grabbed me and pulled me against his chest. I felt his immediate relief, but that didn't last long. He stepped back and stared into my eyes.

"I'm okay," I said. "I didn't mean to worry you."

"You have to tell me what you've done so I can fix this."

"It's okay," I said. "No one saw me."

"What?" He was horrified.

***


Jasper/Bella

Chapter 21- Beautiful Soul

Meet The Whitlocks


Jasper and I were on our way to meet his family for an old fashioned Texas Barbeque. I was so nervous. What if they hated me? I was marrying Jasper tomorrow and this could be a complete disaster. 

I glanced over at Jasper; he had this huge smile on his face as he drove. He really has been on cloud nine all morning and couldn't wait for his family to meet me. He told me that his father and mother fell in love at first sight, and that before Peter even spoke to Char knew he would marry her one day. 

Jasper, are you sure they are going to like me? I'm divorced and I hurt you. Maybe we should turn around,” I stammered. 

Bella, baby, they are going to love you.” 

How do you know that?” 

It's simple, because I love you. That's all that’ll matter to them. Besides that, I know they’ll fall head of heels in love with you. You’re beautiful inside and out. You have such a beautiful soul,” he stated and turned to look me in the eyes. “The past is the past; tomorrow you’ll be my wife. As I said, us Whitlock men only fall in love once and it's forever. Baby, I fell hard and fast for you, so you're stuck with me,” he said, as he held my hand. 

I could feel the love radiating off of him. “I love you, Jasper, with everything in me,” I said as a tear slid down my cheek. 







Edward/Bella

Chapter  5 - Acceptance

I felt my body being gently shaken, and I swear I heard my name being whispered.


Bella, Bella honey, wake up,” Edward whispered as he shook me.


I slowly opened my eyes. I felt disoriented. I blinked a few times till I could focus, then panic flowed through my body and I sat up.


Edward, oh my God. If your home... the girls?” I stammered.


Calm down, Angela called me and told me what happened. I came right home to check on you. You were fast asleep. You needed your sleep after the day you had, so I turned the alarm off on your phone. I picked up the girls and brought home a pizza and some antipasto salad,” he stated is a calm voice.


I just sat there my mouth hanging opened trying to process everything.


Oh, thank you,” I managed to respond.


I will go get the girl started with dinner. I'm glad you are okay and it was just a panic attack,” he said sounding both scared and relived, as he moved across our bedroom towards the door, he stopped and turned toward me. “And Bella, I'm so sorry for last night. I was way out of line.”



Edward/Rosalie

Chapter 1- Introductions

Jacob takes JJ in his arms and pulls Victoria closer to him.  He smells her hair. "I love you, Vicky."
She reaches up to gently hold his face in her hands. I love you too, Jacob."  

Jacob hears his sister making noise up stairs and rolls his eyes.  
He feels bad for Rosalie as he enjoys his family in his arms.  He was only four when it all happened, but it affected him differently.  He used it as a place he never wanted to be again and surrounded himself with family and friends. Rosalie held all that pain in; it's still residing in her heart now.   That's what keeps her from trusting anyone.  

Jacob is brought out of his thoughts with a kiss from Victoria.  "She cannot be alone anymore. We're in a new city. It's a fresh start. She needs to get out and she needs to get laid!" 

Jacob throws his free hand up.  "I was okay with her getting a date, but I don't want to talk about my sister's sex life or lack thereof." 

Victoria glares at him and gives him that look that indicates that he shouldn't talk anymore.  "Once she gets laid, we'll all be happier."

Jacob walks off and shakes his head.   He knows she's right but he doesn't want to know about it.  Rosalie finally comes down and helps Victoria change JJ and put him in the car seat.  Jacob normally doesn't like to go out, and he tries instead to keep a low profile, but tonight's all about celebrating.  He and Victoria get in the front, while Rosalie gets in the back with JJ.  

Rosalie calls their dad just in case he comes home early. 

No comments:

Post a Comment