Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Lady Tazz Recs...Seven Weeks by yesmrcullen


Today I bring you and amazing Edward/Bella drabble story. I have followed this since she posted chapter 1.




Edward/Bella


Edward is the single dad. Bella is the new babysitter. Full *DISCLAIMER* inside. Rated M for content. AH
 
 
 
 
 
Seven Weeks is an incredible sexy story, when you were eighteen did you ever have a crush on the father of the kids you babysat for? If you did you will be able to see your ultimate fantasy play out.
 
You truly feel all the wonderful things Bella is going through. Her first adventure into so sexual things, falling in love for the first time, and heartbreak.

Here is a peek at some of the fun: 

From chapter 1:

You step closer and reach around me. I swear I can feel your breath on my neck.

I shiver and fold my arms across my chest. You quietly laugh and ask if I'm cold. I shake my head.

I feel like I might combust from how close you are. I'm not sure if I'm even breathing.

You grab your jacket from the coat rack and say you'll be back by one.

I swallow and nod my head. I cannot form words but smile.

When you close the door behind you, I let out a deep breath and wonder how I am going to survive working for you.


From chapter 4:


"Bella, you're still awake?" you ask quietly. Your husky tone makes me shiver. "What are you doing?"

"Reading," I say breathless as I grip the book tighter.

Your nose skims along my ear, and you quietly chuckle. "Is that so?" I slowly nod.

Your hand slides over my shoulder and down my arm. My eyes flutter.

You remove the book from my shaky grasp and toss it on the other end of the sofa.

My heart and breathing speed in anticipation.

You gently sweep my ponytail to the side and begin to unzip my top in the back.

I don't have the courage to say no. I know my cheer top zipper stops half-way down, so you can't completely remove it alone.
.
Then I wait for your next move.

You gently rub my shoulders, asking how your son behaved. I tell you he was good.

Your hands dip and glide over my collarbones, stroking tenderly back and forth.

"Relax," you whisper in my ear. "I won't hurt you."


God, Edward is so sexy!!

Seven Weeks currently has 15 chapters (all around 1000 words each) and it will be complete very soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment