Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sunday's One Shot Wonder Recs



One Shot Recommendations...

A Southern Moon by duskwatcher2153

This story features Darksper in all his Southern glory. Just after the Civil War, Jasper makes a discovery in a farmhouse.  Let's just say he puts that power to some pretty naughty use!

I liked this one, because it features a newly turned Jasper. I'm always intrigued by his past, and what his life was like before Alice and the Cullen's. This one is well written and the lemon is super hot!

Hi, this is TwiCarol, piggy-backing on Steph's One Shot Rec...
Here's my rec for today...

Fighter by Chicklette

Jasper Whitlock Hale has spent his life fighting. Fighting a war, fighting with Maria, fighting for Alice, fighting who he is. How do you stop fighting when it's all you know?

Well, what can I say about this one? It is really well written; it's Jasper as you've never seen him before; it's so good, it will take your breath away. Run, don't walk... go read it... go read it NOW!!! You won't regret it!

It All Started Two Days Before Christmas by Jasper'sBlackRose

So, I read this o/s when she first posted it and I immediately loved it. Jasper'sBlackRose dominated Jasper/Bella/Peter being together and the boys dominated Bella. When I read this o/s the first thing that popped into my mind was damn Bella sure is one lucky woman. How I would love to be in her place on more than one occasion in this o/s. Go ahead, run on over to her page and read this o/s, you won't regret it.

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I just wanted to drop in and say thank you for featuring my o/s "Fighter" today. :)

    I'm a *huge* Jasper fan, so I know i'll be hitting up this here blog for recs in the future. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete