Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday's One Shot Wonder Recs!




Jasper/Edward

Summary - Jasper is hiding his thoughts from Edward. Why? What will he do once Edward finds out exactly what he has been thinking?

This is one of my favorite slash one shots. Why? Two words...Dominant Jasper! Once Jasper admits his true feelings for Edward they seek pleasure in one another. The evening includes Edward wearing Jasper's collar, handcuffs and a feather. This is a perfect blend of D/s slash.

Cullen818


Jasper/Bella

Summary - Jasper and Bella meet on Christmas at church. Neither are what they appear to be. Warning there are lemons!

Okay so this was Courthale's entry in the Home for the Holiday's Contest and let me just say that when you read this o/s be prepared to take a cold shower because this has to be the hottest, most sexiest o/s that I read for this contest. Courthale gives you a Jasper that is so fucking sexy and delicious that you are practically creaming your panties wishing you were Bella. I won't give away anything, but I will tell you this, if you haven't read this o/s I have to wonder why the fuck not! Head on over to Courthale's profile page and read it, you won't be sorry.

JaspersDarlinKathy


Summary - Bella is left with Alice and Jasper while Edward goes hunting. Jasper decides a little payback is in order for all of sexual frustration wreaked on him by Bella and Edward. Alice just loves to help. D/s Birthday Contest Example – OOC – AU – GRAPHIC LEMONS

While looking for a o/s to rec for today, I came across this and knew my search was over. I will pass on the warning that the author herself left on this story - This story is rated MA and is intended for adults over the age of 18. This is a graphic BDSM story - if that's not your thing, read with caution. If you're under 18, find your entertainment elsewhere. Now that I've got that out of the way, I will tell you this... I have not read anything quite like this before and I have to say that the lemon in this o/s is FUCKHOT!!! Seriously, read it... it's awesome!

TwiCarol

1 comment:

  1. I read Payback before & loved it! Glad to see it rec'd here. Can't wait to read courthale's o/s.

    ReplyDelete