Wednesday, January 6, 2010

TwiCarol's Fic Rec


I am so thrilled to have been invited to be a part of this great new blog with the lovely Cullen818 and Jasper's Darlin' Kathy. In fact, when Steph told me what the blog was going to be about, I knew right away what I wanted to rec first.

One of my very favorite FF authors is a very talented lady, Circe290. You may have read her rather fantastic Jasper-centric fics Full Circle, it's sequel The Sword and the Shield, or the All Human Serendipity. If you haven't, you are seriously missing out. Now she is taking part in The Twilight TwentyFive: Round Two. The first one-shot that she wrote for it, based on the word prompt Rapacious, is a superb little Jasper / Maria tale, that just blew me away when I read it on Sunday. This lady really has a way with words and her take on Jasper's past is a fascinating read. We all know what a bad boy Jasper used to be, and let's face it, that's part of why we love him so. I found this little insight into how his relationship must have been with Maria at some stage, 100% believable and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I hope you will too. And don't stop reading there! There are already three chapters up, and each one is separate and truly special in it's own right. Be sure to put her on alert, so that you will know when there are more updates. Circe290 has also started her own blog called Solstice at Twilight - go have a look.

Thank you once again to Steph and Kathy for letting me come along on this great ride with them! Stick with us, we're going to have a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment