Saturday, February 20, 2010

Friday's WIP Fic on Saturday!


So as promised, here is our Friday WIP Fic Rec on Saturday...


Jasper/Bella

Summary - Set three years after Edward left Bella. Jasper, abandoned by the Cullen's comes across a familiar scent. Now a human drinker will he be able to resist killing his brothers one true love? J/B, AU New Moon, OOC, Rated M for graphic language and lemons.

Cullen818 - OMJ! This Jasper is bad, but he's only acting on instinct, and oh, does that make him sexy! The opening chapter gave me chills, and had me begging for more. The story is only two chapters in, but we can tell already that this Jasper is dark, sexy and gets what he wants. How will Bella react to seeing him? Only time will tell.

TwiCarol - OMJ indeed! I love it when Jasper is a bad, BAD boy and this fic certainly delivers on that. Jasper is dark and very sexy, and you'll find that Bella is pretty different too. I am really enjoying this story and I cannot wait to see what happens next. You should definitely go read it. Thanks so much for doing the Guest Review yesterday, Keira. You're a star! 

1 comment:

  1. I love the Naughty Girls! That's all I can really say. Thank you guys so much for all the support!!

    ReplyDelete