Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sunday's One Shot Wonders


The Green Dress by littlesecret84

Edward/Bella

Summary - Isabella Swan and Edward Cullen cross paths one evening. This will be a night that he never forgets.

I'll start by warning you that this fic has some dark themes, i.e. suicide & murder. I don't want to say too much, because I don't want to give the story away. Having said that, I really hope you don't let it put you off reading this o/s. It was recommended by Bouncy72 (Thanks, Mich!) and I am so very glad that she told us about it. This story took my breath away from the moment I started reading it. It is beautifully written, hauntingly intense and unique. I highly recommend it.

TwiCarol

In My Mind by Delandora

Edward/Bella

Summary - While dealing with a horrible past, Bella meets the dark and dominant vampire, Edward Masen. Will his graphic, horrible nature and possessive companionship make her feel normal? Dark themes/language/lemons. ExB/AU/OOC.

This is another dark fic that not only features Darkward, but a very unstable Bella. She retells their encounters in flashback as she anxiously awaits his return. This is a very detailed and well written o/s. I very much enjoyed the twist at the end. I found it capativating and different. If you're into Darkward, you might like this one.

Cullen818

No comments:

Post a Comment