Saturday, February 13, 2010

TwiCarol's Fic Rec

  

Edward/Bella

Summary - Edward, the new, fresh meat at Bella's office, is a complete geek, which is ultimately her undoing. She fantasizes about him at work constantly... Will her fantasies become a reality, or will real life get in the way? Original O/S now extended. BxE, AH

In keeping with yesterday's Geeksper theme, I found this Geekward fic that was an entry in the Dirty Talking Edward Contest. It features a shy, awkward, blushing Edward who turns out to be anything but, when his clothes come off. He has a dirty mouth and is not at all shy to say what he wants. He certainly surpasses all Bella's fantasies of him. The first chapter is hot as hell and the second chapter is more about building the story. I have no doubt that this is going to be a great fic to follow. I can't wait to see more Geekward, with and without his clothes. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. 'Til next time.

TwiCarol

No comments:

Post a Comment