Wednesday, March 31, 2010

New Stories Need Love - Fallen Princess



Summary - She was born to evil, meant to lead. But all she wanted was to be loved. When her life slides downhill fast,can she get it together in time to save herself and the rest of the world? - Volturi, Post-BD, will involve Cullens and Pack.



Cullen818 - So, I'm not going to lie, this is a hard fic to sell. It's not your average mainstream FF, meaning the central characters are not Bella and Edward. Now, with that being said, I still want to rec it. It's different, unique and certainly deserves the exposure.

The central character is Luciana, the daughter of Caius. Right off the bat, we have the element of the dark. The first two chapters focus heavily on the Volturi which isn't a bad thing because they're an interesting bunch, and I think their story should be told. This author is well on her way to spinning a tale so far from anything we're used to that you should jump in  now. I don't think you'll be sorry.

This is a newborn (get it) story...it was just published this week.

JaspersDarlinKathy - So would you like to read a story that isn't focused on Bella and Edward? Well I do and I am here to tell you that Fallen Princess is that story. Two chapters in and I already know that this story is going to be amazing. It already has so much potential and I would gladly recommend this fic to everyone that I know. Go check it out and be ready to read a fantastic story.

TwiCarol - I thoroughly enjoyed the way this started and I'm really looking forward to seeing where the author is going to take this story. Please don't be put off by the fact that it doesn't start off with the usual suspects. It is well-written, interesting and I am already rooting for Luciana, considering the lack of love in her upbringing. And, just so you know, there's some HOT Demetri action in the first chapter after the prologue. So what are you waiting for? Off you go... you'll love it... I know I did!

1 comment:

  1. Bforqueen oh honey I am so happy for you!!!!!!! I could cry!!!love your twitter BFF

    ReplyDelete