Saturday, March 20, 2010

TwiCarol's Fic Rec


Jasper/Bella

Summary - Takes place in Eclipse. No pact with the wolves. The Cullen's are overwhelmed by newborns. Edward & Alice are destroyed. Bella loses her mind & seeks death. Jasper, overwhelmed by guilt & agony, leaves Forks. Their paths cross. Full summary on author's profile.

I found this fic the other day and started reading it on my cellphone, since I was without my computer for a few days this week. I was a very sad panda and felt like I was missing a limb, but I digress. I highly recommend this story and hope that you will enjoy it as much as I do. It is fourteen chapters in so far and you will come to love this Jasper and Bella by the time you are all caught up. They have each been through hell with the loss of their respective mates, and to see them helping each other come back from that and heal is a wonderful thing. Jasper struggles quite a bit with his bloodlust when Bella is near, but he doesn't let that stop him from being close to her. The author has also created an original human character called Geoffrey, who is a great addition to the story and has an interesting history, to say the least. It is a well written fic that will leave you wanting more. I know I can't wait for the next update!

No comments:

Post a Comment