Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday O/S Wonder Recs



Jasper/Bella

Summary - Oh Jasper, you dirty little bastard. I would call this my smut de resistance. An outtake of my story Three If By Fire...but really, it's just smut. BellaxJasper. Really smutty. I'm not kidding here.

Oh, I love this o/s! Well, I love anything LaViePastche writes, but her lemons are the absolute best and this fic is no exception. The story this was based off no longer exists on FF, but the o/s can still be enjoyed. Come see what happens when Bella and Jasper end up in a motel room together. Forget about Edward and Alice because Jasper and Bella sure did. Very naughty lemon!

Cullen818


Summary - My entry for the "Home for the Holidays" Contest. Jasper is in trouble. Can Edward help him? Inspired by an Indecent Proposal. M for sexy times. Edward/Jasper slash.

This o/s delivers Jasper in a compromising position, put there by Edward. You wondering what I'm talking about? Well, you'll just have to read to find out. Oh and let me just say that in this o/s, Edward is absolutely irresistable. So I'm not going to give away anything, I'm just going to tell you to get over there to TwistedforTwilight's page and read it.

JaspersDarlinKathy


Summary - Entry for the Show Us Your Dark Side contest. When Carlisle leaves hunting too long and Bella needs medical attention, he might prove that his control isn't as good as everybody thinks... VERY OOC.

This great little o/s was an entry for our contest, but unfortunately we couldn't use it, as the word count was too low. But that doesn't mean it's not worth reading. Today I felt like posting a Carlisle o/s and this one is fantastic. It may be VERY OOC, but it's also VERY HOT! Go read it and leave the author some love, since she did such a great job with it. Oh, Dr. Cullen, I seem to be bleeding... can you make it stop? *sigh* ;)

TwiCarol

No comments:

Post a Comment