Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sunday One Shot Wonder Recs



Jasper/Edward

Summary - It isn't as awkward as it could be. Being in the same room with my ex-lover and his fiancé. ONESHOT AH E/J slash. Rated M for sexy times

So, when I was asked to beta this last week by Twisted, I knew that I would be pimping it here. How could I not? It was amazing! The depth of emotion we get from JPOV in this o/s will knock you over. I've read this fic two times and that doesn't even include beta reading it. You have to read to see what I'm gushing about. This is a great story if you've never read a slash piece or if you feel uncomfortable with the slash lemons. There is talk of sex and some description, but nothing too graphic. This is more a love story and it really doesn't matter if it's slash or not. Read it..you'll love it!

Edward/Bella

Summary - Dear Diary, I've stupidly agreed to star with Edward Jack-ass Cullen in a new Broadway show. What the hell was I thinking? I still haven't forgiven him for what he did to me during drama school. I hope the show opens before I murder him horribly. Bella.

I don't know how many of you are reading The Screamers by KiyaRaven, but if you aren't, well then, that's just sad. It is beyond fantastic and you are seriously missing out! It's a masterpiece that is angsty, funny as hell & full of lemony deliciousness too. So go read it! But I digress. The reason I am telling you about The Diva Diaries is because The Screamers is ending (damn it!) and KiyaRaven will be continuing this o/s into a full story next. So if you read the o/s now, you'll be able to follow her next story from the beginning. And I have NO doubt it's going to be superb. She's a great writer. So what can I tell you about this o/s? It's hot, funny and very well-written. Bella & Edward have a history that I'm dying to know more about. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Don't forget to put her on alert, so that you know when the story continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment