Friday, June 11, 2010

Domination Friday


Is it Friday already? Well, you know what that means... we're back with a sexy new manip that TwiCarol came up with and two more contest entries from the Best Domination Ever Contest. In honor of the new manip, we've decided to rec two Domsper fics today.


Jasper/Alice

Summary - Nun, Sister Mary Alice, begs Father Whitlock for forgiveness after she fantasizes about sex. My entry for the Best Domination Ever Contest. OOC DARK THEMES, TABOO TOPIC AxJ
 
So, if this isn't the most Taboo dominant story that I've ever read, I don't know what is. That being said, this fic was hot! Now, maybe there is something wrong with me, but if my priest looked like Jasper, I'd want him to dominate me too. You'll have to read this to receive absolution, but if you are easily offended by sex and religious themes, you may want to skip this one. You were warned. I will say that I found this to be extremely creative and totally Dom/sub! 

Well, first I have to say that when I read this o/s I was in complete shock and I think the author did one hell of job writing this fic. Lil Miss Golden Eyes blew me away with this hot little o/s. Even though this o/s is taboo, it was an amazing read. If you haven't read it yet, go check it out.

This o/s will definitely not be for everyone, but I will tell you that it is original and hot and should be read through to the end, where something will be revealed that will have you re-thinking what you just read. Definitely worth reading, if you think you can handle the taboo topic. 
Jasper/Bella

Summary - ***Entry for Jasper's Naughty Girl's Best Domination Ever contest*** When the reason for Jasper’s existence is gone, he returns to the life he had left behind. Even then he can’t escape the memory of what he did. MA

My favorite kind of Jasper...tortured. I love what racejunkie has done with this one. Jasper was in love, but something went terribly wrong. The domination that occurs in this fic is not who you think it's between. You'll have to take a look to see what I mean. The Major comes out to play in this one and I think he's here to stay. I also wanted to give racejunkie her props, she submitted two really awesome fics to this contest. We'll rec her second one in the next couple of weeks.

What can I say about a tortured Jasper? Well, I will tell you this, Jasper all tortured is way hot and a favorite of mine. Racejunkie did a fantastic job with this o/s. Oh and if tortured Jasper isn't enough for you, add in the Major and you have the perfect o/s with domination mixed in the picture. Oh so fucking yummy! I loved it!

Poor, tortured Jasper... who wouldn't want to comfort him, or be dominated by him, as the case may be? He is so hot in this o/s and racejunkie did a great job with bringing out the Major. If you haven't read this one yet, best you get over there right now and get reading. You definitely won't be sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment