Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunday One Shot Wonders


 

A Game, A Dance, A Second Chance by mischief_maker1
Edward/James

Summary - What if "Twilight" ended differently? What if Edward and James knew one another in the past? Entry for the "Twislash Unveiled" contest. AU, lemons, dark themes. Edward/James. Rated M.

Okay, so I have to warn you that if you are a big fan of Bella and Edward fics, than this is probably not the fic for you, but I would recommend giving it a chance. Mischief-maker1 is an amazing writer and this o/s is no different. She definitely delivers one hell of an o/s that gives you chills and leaves you wishing there was so much more to read. I also want to say that you should keep an open mind when reading this o/s, yes it is male slash and oh so hot, but if you give it a chance, I'm sure you'll love it just as much as I did. So, go read it and leave her some love.
 

Jasper/Bella

Summary - This is the outtake for ch 24 in BPOV for Love Will Keep Us There. You must read Fate Has Brought Us Here and Love Will Keep Us There for this to make any sense. This chapter will spoil the plot if you plan to read those stories. Team Jasper! One Shot!

So Steph doesn't know I'm doing this, but I've wanted to rec this o/s of hers for a long time now. I'm certain that most of you have read Cullen818's beyond fantastic Fate, Love & Hope Trilogy, and if you haven't, well then, shame on you. You are missing out big time. Do yourself a favor & read it ASAP. Anyway, I digress. This o/s of Jasper dominating his wife, Bella is hot as hell & should not be missed. Their love & trust & commitment to each other comes through strongly, as Steph always writes such wonderful characters. I know you'll enjoy this as much as I did.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! I go away for two days and you rec me? lol I'm flattered that you liked my little naughty outtake. One of my fave things about writing the trilogy was being able to portray J/B in that situation. The D/s doesn't consume them in this story, but because they trust one another they can enjoy that kind of relationship when they both need it. Thanks TwiCarol! You made me smiled:)

    Kathy - thanks for the James/Edward rec. I can't wait to check that one out!

    ReplyDelete