Sunday, June 27, 2010

Please Support The Fandom Gives Back Auction


The auction has begun! Please stop by The Fandom Gives Back website to check out all the amazingly talented authors who have put themselves up on the auction block to help raise money for Alex's Lemonade Stand. There are over 600 auctions currently going on.  There has to be one for you!

I'm up for bid as well. I'm offering my first AH multi-chapter fic. 

 

Click here to view the details.  The story currently has two bids and I'm honored that someone would want to bid on my work.

I'm also offering a "Buy It Now" fic. It's up for $15. No bidding, you just have to donate $15 and I'm at your mercy. I'll write you a o/s with any pairing or an outtake from any one of my stories. You tell me what you want and I'll write it. Click here to view the details.

Thanks for your support!




No comments:

Post a Comment