Thursday, June 3, 2010

Tie Me Up and Tease Me Thursday


Thanks to all who submitted teasers this week. You made this our largest Teaser post ever! Keep them coming...

 
Emmett/Bella

***This story isn't posted yet, but will be soon. Add Jasper's Sex Kitten to your author alert, so you won't miss it.

 Bella meets Emmett when his families construction company is hired to
remodel/fix up the police station. At first sight, Bella was drawn to
him. Are her feelings real? Will he fall for her? Thanks to a twisted
tangle of events they are drawn closer to each other. Will this be a
happily ever after? Or will disaster strike? AH Rated M for adult
content/language



Bella's POV

"Bells," he said, laughing. "This is Emmett McCarty. He and his

brothers, who should be here in a few minutes, will be working on

fixing up the station." My heart was racing and I couldn't focus. I

must have a confused look on my face as my father talked, so he

continued. "They're gonna fix the back room and make it into a larger

office."

"We'll fix the roof, and any other general repairs also, sir. My

brother, Peter, made a spreadsheet for you so you could see what he

noted on his inspection. The paperwork has already been sent in, and I

believe the money has already been received.

"Bells, I need to run to the hardware to meet the foreman so I can

pick out a few things. I've got my cell and radio if you need me,"

Charlie said as he walked to the door.


I rolled my eyes as I turned to watch him leave. I stood as I watched

the god in front of me grin. I felt my heart race, my body shake and

the need to touch him grow inside me. I shook it off and walked around

to the door leading to the cells.


"Um, this way, please," I stammered.

After showing him around, stalking him as he made a few notes, we went

back to front of the station. That's when I met Jasper and Edward.

They were just as gorgeous, but there was something... Some underlined

fear that I had of Emmett. He was huge, sexy and tattooed. Every girls

dream, and every father's worst fear. The rest of the day, my mind

rolled around the thoughts of being surrounded by these boys all day

long... how would I act, what I should do... it was an endless circle.


The fantasies I was having, and longing I felt were s killing me. That

night, when I got back to Charlie's, I had to take an ice cold shower.

Even that did not help me. My dreams consumed with Emmett, playing out

my fantasies of us together. I tossed an turned all night, for once

anxious to get to the station in the morning.



Edward/Bella




Bella is tired of Edward pushing her away every time things get a little heated. Alice steps in to help Bella make sure they do more then "just try" on their wedding night. How far can Bella push Edward's boundaries? Set three weeks before the wedding.
 
 
Chapter 11 - Take My breath Away - 2 small teasers


BPOV
Edward closed his eyes and he was purring, God the sound of him purring made me so wet!



I started to suck faster and his cool liquid came flooding into my mouth. I gladly took it all in.




EPOV



She smelled so good. Bella's arousal smelled better then her blood. I could not wait to taste her, she was so wet.

I slid a finger into her inferno and sucked her swollen nub.


To Keep You Safe by twolipps
Jasper/Bella


Chapter 16

JPOV

I was up and running again, not sure where I was going, just knowing that I needed to be moving. I jumped over the backyard side gate, using Bella’s gardening bench as a means to catapult my body over the eight-foot high fence. I landed and was moving again before I even had a chance to recover from the impact.




In the distance I could see the fading back-lights of the Hummer as it cleared the gates and I knew that chasing it by foot was futile. I turned and head back to the front of the house, dead set on one fuckin’ person: Ana Marie.
I’ve never hit a woman before, but when I saw Bella’s gardening clogs in the driveway, I began calculating on where I could hide Ana Marie’s body. A fast death would be too good for her if Bella didn’t come home alive.

She was sitting on the bench in the foyer when I came through the front door. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes and when I yanked her up and pinned her to the wall, those tears were replaced by genuine fear.


“Where is he taking her?” I demanded.


She shook her head, tears running down her cheeks and snot down over her lip. I shook her by both arms and pushed her back into the wall. I was holding onto my temper the best I could, trying my best to not snap her neck. A dead woman couldn’t tell me anything.


"Jazz, what the hell are you doing?” Rose asked, rushing to protect her friend.

“Tell me Ana Marie! Where is he taking her?”

“I, I d-don’t know.” She said softly through her tears.

“What the hell is going on?” Rose demanded, pulling on my arms.

 spared one glance at Rose before turning back to Ana Marie. “Tell her what you’ve done! Tell her that you set your friend up to be taken by Edward. TELL HER!”

Rose gasped, shocked. “What? What the hell are you talking about Jasper?”

“Please don’t kill me,” she begged. “I didn’t want to do it. Please don’t kill me.”


"Then you tell me where she is!” I said, shaking her.

“Jasper!” Emmett yelled, pulling me away from Ana Marie. She collapsed into a crying, wailing heap at our feet. “Calm the fuck down.” He had his hands locked on my shoulders as he pushed me away. “We’ll find her. Just calm down.”

“Calm down? How the fuck can I calm down? You let her out the door!” I shouted at him. “I saw you on the video monitor, you watched her fuckin’ walk out the door and you didn’t even think about stopping her!” I shoved him back.


Emmett didn’t even try to come at me, but dropped his head with his own guilt. “You’re right, I didn’t even think about it. I thought she was safe with the new fence....”

"Em, I c-can’t live without her, I can’t…“



“I know…I know,” he said, tears in his own eyes. “We’ll find her. We have to.”


My phone chirped indicating a message and something told me that I needed to check it. It was from Edward.




I have taken back what is rightfully mine. Her body will belong to me. - - EAM



A Fleeting Escape by VaniV
Jasper/Bella


Chapter 5
BPOV

We had taken things further and further, and I could see the effects it was having on both of us. Jasper, while always being very controlled, seemed less uptight and nervous on a daily basis. He seemed less… pained. I think that being able to express his real nature in our encounters is what helped him keep the balance. I was happy that I could do this for him. In return, of course, I also got a great deal.



Finally I was being with a person who knew what they wanted and was not afraid to ask for it, but demanded and ordered it. If I decided those orders were not worth following… well, let’s just say that I've spent a few days with a nasty reminder every time I tried to sit down. I smiled. Being a vampire, that certainly meant a lot. I loved the way I could just be myself with him, there were no unrealistic expectations, no responsibilities apart from those he'd clearly put on me, nothing to worry about. When I was with him, I knew I was taken care of and I felt free.



Submitting to him sexually was just a further step in that. I enjoyed bringing him pleasure, and I enjoyed how it brought him pleasure when I followed his lead. My eyes were closed and my head was slightly lowered.


He clicked his tongue and I looked up at him. I was stunned into silence. His eyes were red, blood red. Oh my God. I felt a gush of wetness. This is just wrong. How can I be turned on by him eating… people?

 


Jasper/Bella



She looked out to the stream. “Jasper,” she said as she moved closer to me and placed her head on my shoulder. “I love this house and I want to spend forever here with you.”


“I just want you,” I said. “I don’t care where we are.” I tangled my fingers in her hair and pulled her mouth to mine. She sighed as she parted her lips, granting me access. I walked us back into the bedroom, never breaking the kiss. We stood at the edge of the bed as I continued to kiss her lips, moving my way down her neck.

She started to unbutton her shirt as she stared into my eyes. “Make love to me,” she whispered. “I want to feel connected to you.” She slipped her shirt off her shoulders and then reached for the button of her jeans.

“No,” I stopped her. “I want to take your clothes off.”





No comments:

Post a Comment