Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunday's One Shot Wonders


Edward/Bella

Summary - Bella's late to class and Professor Masen doesn't like it.

What can I say? I'm a sucker for a dominant teacher especially when it's Edward. This one is an extremely quick oneshot, but Edward gets his point across and if I were Bella, I'd be late to class more often then not, if I knew I'd be getting punished by him. Check it out if you're in the mood for some sexy smut!

Edward/Bella

Summary - A game children use to play that Professor Masen now wants to play with Bella. Call this "Teaching A Lesson" part deux.

So, this is a o/s based off Teaching A Lesson. It's just as hot as the first one and is even a bit longer, so that means even more heat! I'd play this game with Edward, too. If you didn't get enough of Professor Masen in the first one, continue on with this one.

Edward/Seth

Summary - When Edward Cullen returns to club scene on a business trip, Seth is given a chance by his boss to make his dream come true. When Seth approaches, will the Master accept? Written for the Fandom Gives Back Auction. Slash one-shot.

Okay, I know. Edward/Seth, not your usual choice of pairing, but hey let me enlighten you, this o/s was hot, hot, and hot. Oh, did I mention that this o/s was hot? Cause it was. So when I first started reading this o/s I was a little unsure because well when I think of Seth, I think of the Seth in the books and I didn't think that I would enjoy this o/s, but I was wrong. Be sure to check Yes, Master out if you haven't already done so. Fiberkitty definitely knows what she is doing when it comes to writing some hot, sexy lemony goodness and she does a terrific job with this o/s.

Edward/Bella

Summary - Corporate Christmas parties are not at the top of Isabella's list of 'fun things to do'. But could a chance encounter with a copy machine repairman change her outlook? M for smexin'...AH/AU

Yes, I know it's not Christmas time, but people do Christmas in July, right? Anyway, I just love 107yearoldvirgin's writing, so I'm in the process of reading everything she's written. This is a hot little o/s that will leave you wishing for your own Edward at your next office Christmas party. And just a small piece of advice... you may find yourself disapproving of a certain aspect of the subject matter, but it's not what you think, so keep reading to the end. It's worth it. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment