Thursday, August 5, 2010

JaspersDarlinKathy's Fic Rec

Rosalie/Emmett

Summary - Emmett's family was the highest of the high in this town, and mine was the lowest of the low. So why now? Why was the tall and charming Emmett Cullen asking me out? AH. AU. Rated M. Emmett/Rosalie.

So, I gotta tell you all about this new story of Crash Hale's. I wish I had read it sooner. I fell in love with this story in the first chapter. I don't normally read stories with Emmett/Rosalie pairings, but I am so glad that I chose to read this one. Crash Hale has me hooked. Let me tell you though, if you haven't read this fic yet, you need to start reading it now. With eight chapters posted Crash will definitely leave you wanting more. Here is my favorite part: Chapter 8: Fuzzy Peach Bath

You okay, babe?" I was so damn scared that she was hurt in places I couldn't tell and in pain. The bruise on her face made me want to scream.

She nodded, "You're just… I don't know why you're so sweet to me… No one ever made me a bath before… Well, I guess when I was a baby, but…"

I smiled as I came to kneel down by the bathtub, cupping her cheek, "You're too good for me, and I know that, so I'm just doing all I can so you don't realize it and dump my ass." I smiled, hoping it would make her feel better.

Aww!!! Isn't Emmett such a sweetie. I just loved this part. I wonder if he'll draw me a bath. Anyway, go on and check this story out if you haven't done so already. It is absolutely amazing.







No comments:

Post a Comment