Thursday, September 9, 2010

Tie Me Up and Tease Me Thursday



Remember, your teaser could be here next week. It's a great way to find and entice potential readers! Just e-mail us!


Jasper/Bella


Apparently I wasn’t fast enough and he pushed me down to my knees. I bowed my head and placed my hands on my thighs, showing perfect submission. Mortification filled my soul with the knowledge that we were going to do this in front of anyone that walked by. I had to blink back the tears of embarrassment that threatened to fall down my face. I felt the bile creep up my throat as he quickly unzipped his jeans and pulled his dick out. He was stroking himself as he slowly circled me, his other hand gently playing with my hair. I was beyond creeped out and had to clench my hands into fists to keep them from shaking. I knew he was going to make me suck him off right here, right now and as much as I hated to have to do it, I just wanted him to hurry the fuck up so I could get it over with. My head was pounding and I knew one shot would make everything go away.

“Open up, whore!” James sneered.

I almost breathed a sigh of relief when he finally jerked my head back by my hair. At least now I wouldn’t have to wait too much longer. In my peripheral vision, I could see four of his guards leaning up against the wall, palming their crotches. I immediately opened my mouth and James thrust his dick in. I sealed my lips around him and began sucking. He fisted his hands in my hair and held my head still as he began to fuck my face. I kept my eyes closed, but could hear the guards coming nearer. I wasn’t afraid though, I knew James needed me healthy for the trick he would set me up with the next day. I just went to the hiding place in my mind and closed the door. I did what I needed to do on the outside, but on the inside…nothing could touch me.


I was startled out of my trance by James bellowing. “Now!” he ordered and the next thing I knew, he pulled out of my mouth and came on my face. I quickly closed my eyes as I heard the guards growl and felt the force of their jizz hit my face and hair. I would’ve been embarrassed, but this wasn’t the first time James had orchestrated this. It was one of his favorite ways of putting me in my place, to show my unworthiness. I was nothing but a cum-bucket in his eyes.
 
James crouched down in front of me and, using his fingers to wipe some of the cum off my face, gave me an evil grin. He ran his fingers across my lips and pushed them in my mouth. I wanted so badly to bite the shit out of him but knew I would only end up hurting myself, so I just sucked on them until they were clean.



Jasper/Bella

BPOV

He stood leaning in the doorway, but I was so distracted by his bare chest that I forgot about the photo. He was stunning. I knew he was built, but I had only felt his body through his clothes. Now, I could see everything.



“That was fast,” I said, with my mouth hanging open.


“Wanted to get back to you,” he said, as he walked toward me. The closer he got, the more I could smell his soap; it was clean and crisp. His hair was still damp and, when he got close to me, I could feel the heat from the hot shower coming off his skin. Images of Jasper lathering up and rinsing off in a steamy shower flooded my head. I may have even licked my lips. The things this man did to my body, and he hadn’t done much more than kiss me, but judging from the look in his eyes, I had a feeling that was about to change.


“How was the shower?” I asked.


“Lonely,” he responded, as he ran his thumb along my bottom lip.


“Oh,” I swallowed hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment