Saturday, October 23, 2010

TwiCarol Brings You Some Light In The Dark


Cullen, Unscripted by FL95
Edward/Bella

Summary - When Edward Cullen scores an entry level internship as a writer for his distant Uncle's TV Station immediately following College, his life takes some crazy turns as he makes new friends and finds love. AH, BxE, Rated L for Lemons, Laughing and Language.
I would just like to state upfront that I am not receiving any compensation from FL95 for rec'ing so many of her stories. I just love them to death! Oh, and I did receive this from Jo on my FB page for my birthday and it totally made me squee! Love it! LMAO! Dickward FTMFW!
But, I digress, the reason I am rec'ing this fic is because it is the very first story by FL95 that I read. I saw it reviewed on Southern Fan Fiction Review & decided it was a must-read, and indeed it was. I had unknowingly discovered one of my favorite writers of Edwards (if that makes any sense), and she brings the funny, which I have been in desperate need of.
Cullen, Unscripted is a wonderfully real story, with amazing characters that you will fall in love with, just like I did. Edward is just a guy trying to get by on his own steam, without revealing & using his family ties to get ahead in his job. Hence the rather excellent & hilarious introduction to Bella of Edward Kuhmasen. It is a fantastic fic & I highly recommend reading it. You won't be sorry, I promise. Welcome to Team Kuhmasen!

And after all that, I would just like to state for the record that this is quite possibly the most amazing picture of Jackson Rathbone I have EVER seen! Why pull stupid smug faces when you're that gorgeous? Why, damnit, WHY?
That much pretty should come with a warning! I.AM.DIED.

2 comments:

  1. Well Thank You Twicarol! Not just for the lovely post but for the panty dropping pic of Jackson. I think you just inspired me to go write the next chapter of Bella's Secret!

    Steph
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how to thank you for all the lovin' you show my stories, Ms.Twi. But I really do gush every time you do and I am thankful for lovely ladies like yourself in this fandom. BIG LOVE to you girls. xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete