Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Lady Tazz Recs Supremacy by DragonMama26


Well, once upon a time there was a contest called Dommella's Dungeon and Dragonfly336 and Obsmama decided to get together and write for it. They won 3rd place and made it into a multichap!







Summary: At Bella's first play party as a Domme she meets an intriguing stranger that pushes her to unimaginable limits and has her questioning all of her choices. AH/OOC. Rated M for BDSM themes and Lemons. 3rd place winner in Dommella's Dungeon contest.


~o~O~o~


This story intrigued me, from what I know about this life style (which is not a lot, but I learn more everyday) a dominate wants to be in control all the time. What happens when two doms meet, and are attracted to each other?

From chapter 1:

"You like watching them fuck?" he whispers in my ear. I feel the blush rising in my face. His voice is incredibly sexy and I can feel a new wave of lust come over me. "Don't you wish I was fucking you like that? I can imagine how good your pussy would feel. Are you wet, Isabella?" He places his hand on my thigh and slowly starts to move it down. I close my eyes in anticipation and move my hand over his dick.

*fans self* 

All of a sudden he's in front of me. He glares into my eyes and I glare right back. I open my mouth to say more and he grabs the back of my head and slams his mouth into mine. I resist him at first but can't deny how hot he makes me. I feel his tongue on my lips and open my mouth to him. He moans in pleasure and that is when the red flags go up. What the hell am I doing? I push at his shoulders and he tries to come back for more. I slap him across the face and the look on his face is priceless. Like he can't believe someone did that to him of all people. Something snaps inside me. I push him back the few feet to the wall and attack him. We start devouring each other's mouths while I frantically try and get his belt undone. I can feel him working at the laces on my corset and just when I am about to pull his dick out, he flips me around, so I now have my back to the wall.

He grabs my wrists and holds them to the wall. I start to struggle and he pushes the length of his body against me, affectively holding me in place. He leans his face in and sucks on the crook of my neck; I feel his hardness against my stomach and feel myself get even wetter. I try to move my arms and he growls, "Stay still Isabella," and bites my neck. My eyes roll back and I moan. He releases my wrists and pulls the corset down to reveal my breasts. He looks down and I can see the lust in his eyes. He licks his lips and bends down to take my nipple in his mouth, lightly biting it. He takes my other nipple in his fingers and pinches. I can feel myself losing control in this. Needing something to hold on to, my hands make their way into his hair. He jerks his head back. "I told you to keep still, Isabella," he says in a menacing tone.

I feel a spike of anger. "Listen, I don't know who the hell you think you are..." I start to yell at him as I try to push him back again. He won't budge and I feel his fingers at the elastic of my underwear. I struggle a little more and feel a sharp pull at my hips and realize he ripped them off. "Hey! What..."

~o~O~o~

Wow, that's just wow... *smirks* and I know happened!!!

Yes I just cock blocked ya! If you want to know what happens next, and I know your pervy minds does, you have to go read it!!

Remember to leave them some love by reviewing as you read! This story is three chapters in!

See you next week, stay naughty!




No comments:

Post a Comment